Alright guys, I'm not very clued up when it comes to pedals, so I was wondering if you kind folk could tell me if this Wah Pedal is any good?
It looks pretty good, but I'm not trying it out until tommorow and I was wondering if any of you guys have used one or even own one and could tell me if it's worth it?
it's okay ..... personally not a fan of bass wah but that one's 'zolright
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
well ive played morely wahs for guitar, and i really think cry babys are better. but for bass, this might do the job. that funk wah button looks like it would come in handy.
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it

I was also wondering if you could help suggest a bass pedal that would help give a sound similar to ones used in 'throw away your television' and 'Around the world' by RHCP. I was looking at the Bigg Muff, but after reading a few threads about it, I've been put off So any suggestions on that front?
Thanks for any help guys
I'm not sure what effect is used on around the world, but throw away your telivision just sounds like flea's bass, i don't hear any predominant effect
Flea has a obd-3 (?) by boss. That will get the sound better than a big muff.
ODB3

And the Morley Wah is not bad, although my funk wah doesnt work very well
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
Quote by Big Mac n Fries
Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it

I was also wondering if you could help suggest a bass pedal that would help give a sound similar to ones used in 'throw away your television' and 'Around the world' by RHCP. I was looking at the Bigg Muff, but after reading a few threads about it, I've been put off So any suggestions on that front?
Thanks for any help guys

A few threads? why don't you just say thefitz lol
I think its an awesome pedal (want to buy one after I get my new bass, that's a higher priority).

The standard wah, is exactly what it says. A smooth, classic wah sound that I couldn't fault at all for rock styles.

The **** wah gave it a slower, deeper sweep in the bass range. It's hard to describe, you need to hear it.It gives a much better wah for funk (no s***) and, suprising to me, metal. The different sweep gave it a slightly deeper edge which really cuts through.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1