Page 1 of 2
i was walking to my class after we had a gym class at the pool, and while on my way i saw these like 15 girls a little younger than me and one of them just took a look at me and said "wow your ugly!!oh no, i thought you were a girl hahaha you ugly little boy(im kinda short...) yaoza' id do you baby woopy *cue laughter* hahaha!!!!!HAHAHAH!!" and walks away.....i never seen that little bitch in my life.
i wish i had done something to physicaly hurt her....but i was just 'wtf?'and kept eating ma sandwich.

i was pissed off all day long...and very insecure just got back from hitting my guitar strings really really hard...

tell storys where you or somebody you know were called ugly and lets protest about the ignorance of people judging people by their looks

Fight the power!
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Right.. erm, I've never been called ugly that I remember. Ignore them, I guess *shrugs* If little girls can affect your morale, you might wanna big yourself up a bit.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Post a picture and let us be the judge.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Pff, looks ain't nothing. It's hard to take good looking people seriously I think.

Ugly but artistic looking for the ultimate win!
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
They probably have really hairy and sweaty vaginas. Don't feel bad.

I used to get called it a lot, but that was because chavs didn't like me. Bastards.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
well.......are you ugly?

but in any case, its not right for people to just insult other people for the sake of insulting them. I hope that little bitch gets drunk at some party and raped.

(jokes)
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
A reasonable response to such idiocy is as following;
"That's not what your mom was screaming last night."
"JESUS CHRIST IS THAT AN ASS ON YOUR FACE?"
Or you could kill them.
We can't all be beautiful, don't worry about it.

Just take solace in the fact that you're helping the narcissistic bastards in the world feel even better about themselves.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
most girls say im cute,but i probably dont have a gf for my **** u personality lol

I'll tell you a secret.

Women love a man that can fucking type.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

I lol'ed.
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

Quote by Archaon
Your user title is "sir psycho sexy"...

I just noticed that.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
You don't need to feel insecure just because some randon, dumb girl feels the need to insult your looks, wether or not her statement was actually true, to feed her pathetic ego.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
some idiot on this forum called me a "fat ginger" last night...and then he said that i was an asshole
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
i think what you should do is stop being so hideously ugly and then they wont even bother you anymore
Pfff, be a man, real men don't care about anything.

Lift weights.
Get plastic surgery.

Or just grow up and move on. Don't let this sort of **** bother you.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
don't worry about it dude... when I was about 12 or whatever I was a pretty chubby kid and some kids started calling me fatty etc... I went from chubby to underweight within a couple of months.. and I still get conscious about eating now (even though I'm still officially underweight)... so I totally understand the kind of psychological impact abuse about how you look has on people...

I bet you're not ugly atall, though... I know that you don't wana hear "looks don't matter".. you want to be good-looking.... and "looks don't matter" - that's rubbish man, looks do matter (to the vast majority of people in the world) and everyone knows it. I wish looks didn't matter, but anybody who says they don't is just kidding themselves. The moment those people get in a relationship with a fat ugly chick when they are attractive themselves, I'll believe them... but how often does that happen?

I would love it if the world didn't care about looks, but it does, so all you can do is try to look your best and make up with it with your personality..

But as I said, I doubt you're ugly, you probably just are average looking and got the piss taken cos you don't dress like a gangsta or whatever these girls were into.
I don't really care...unless there uglier then it's makes them stupid...like they are.
My Gear:
1.epiphone boneyard
2.hagstrom acoustic
3.Squier strat
4.Johnson acoustic
5.Peavy 158 rage
6.zoom 505 II

Although some of my gear might not be the best I still love to play them all the time
when i was walking down the street some random drunk person told me i should lose weight. since i'd just lost 10kgs at the time and was in a hurry to get somewhere, i just ignored them and kept walking.
from daylight...
...into darkness
if they were saying you looked like a girl, tell them you'd still make a more attractive girl than they are. or something, but that's not the point.

the thing you're facing here has to do with group security. people are total asses to strangers when they're in a group of friends. they feel secure, and they feel the need to impress, so they say random hurtful **** to strangers who pass by. and as for your personal problem, don't lose any sleep over it. whether you're ugly or not, they probably still would have said the same thing. it doesn't reflect how you actually look.
hmm not that I remember, though I'm not really good looking.

Oh and just tell them to FAWK OFFZ
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
You're APPARENTLY A HIDEOUS DISGUSTING HUNCHBACK OF A MAN YOU SHOULD GO KILL YOURSELF TO BETTER MANKIND
spend the whole night thinking of a good comeback, just incase she or anyone else calls you ugly ever again
Theres a solution to this problem:

HEAVY METAL!!!

but if you are self conscious the Paul McKenner way is to get completely WASTED!
Last edited by AngerIsAGift06 at Sep 23, 2007,
I study in the school neighbouring to his, so lets just say that I know this is the mentality over there.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
dude some girls have told me i'm pretty good looking..... others have called me attrocious

i honestly dont give a **** what girls think
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
lol lift weights isnt even a bad idea, just take a weight lifting class, alota sluts just loooove the muscles

but hey, those kinda little girls will go to a senior party, get too drunk and WILL get pissed on.

Quote by Jawkster
chelsea and man united are playing soon aren't they?

haha, i like you jawkster.
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
Quote by Dinkydaisy

I used to get called it a lot, but that was because chavs didn't like me. Bastards.

I THINK you might have just turned me gay. Actually, the male alternative to a hairy & sweaty vagina isn't any better. Never mind, I'll stay nice 'n' straight

I've been called ugly a couple of times when I was in school, but the perpetrators now work at McDonalds and have acne problems. No worries.
I used to get stuff like this all the time.

I started working out, lost 40 lbs, re-did my hair and wardrobe, and now some people have actually told me I look decent.

Bitching on the 'Net won't change how you look.
F her. Words hurt sometimes but everyone gets theirs sometime, believe me. She'll keep doing that and one day someone will either say something that really hurts her or she'll get the snot pounded out of her which she more rightly deserves.
Look how many people here gave you a pat on the back...who gives a tin sh#t what some little wench says?
I always say: If you ain't my mother and you don't sign my paycheck, you don't mean nothing. People came to your defense here...obviously someone thinks enough of you to give you a little support. F her.
Quote by rage6945
i honestly dont give a **** what girls think

You gay?
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by orangepick
You're APPARENTLY A HIDEOUS DISGUSTING HUNCHBACK OF A MAN YOU SHOULD GO KILL YOURSELF TO BETTER MANKIND

You suck, dude. Give it up.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I THINK you might have just turned me gay. Actually, the male alternative to a hairy & sweaty vagina isn't any better. Never mind, I'll stay nice 'n' straight

I've been called ugly a couple of times when I was in school, but the perpetrators now work at McDonalds and have acne problems. No worries.

but then again alot of vaginas are shaven and glisten with a light sweat which is awsome
Page 1 of 2