What was the funniest moment playing live or just playing that you have ever gone through?

Mine was when I was filling in for my friends Punk band and the Drummer pooped himself hahaha
Gear
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Jackson DX10
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (neck: Seymour Duncan Jazz, Bridge: Seymour Duncan Distortion)
Marshall Mg50dfx
Digitech Metal Master
Crybaby 535Q
Accidentally walked into a confessional.
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by bearded_monkey
When we played the gig without a hitch in a bar.

Then later found out it was a gay bar.

Hahaha. That happened to my friend's band.
Gear
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Jackson DX10
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (neck: Seymour Duncan Jazz, Bridge: Seymour Duncan Distortion)
Marshall Mg50dfx
Digitech Metal Master
Crybaby 535Q
this one time where i managed to get a place for me and the guys in my band a place to practice, it was in my local church and my friends didn't know this until i took them there, anyway one of the guys in our band decided to fetch his friend with him who was wearing the cradle of filth **** that says jesus is a **** on. anyway we went into the church to practice and the look on the vicars face after he read that guys shirt lol. it was really funny, but then i apologized afterwards and said to him that he wouldn't have worn it if he knew he was going to go to a church
Everyone thought this was funny except the driver. Me and some friends we're driving around in my friend's mini-van. I decided it would be funny to stand up near the back in the center aisle, and yell out "Hey bro, I'm gunna do a superman". So I told my friend to hit the brakes going around 25-30 m.p.h. At this point, I go flying forward with my arms outstretched, and oh, what a glorious moment it was. Until my head came into contact with his rear-view mirror. My friend driving was hoping that the cracking noise was my neck. LOL, serves him right.
Nikolas
At a gig once using my wireless the tansmitter slid off the waist of my pants. Luckily I had the cable bunched up enough it didn't hit the floor. I'm trying to solo in the crowd with this thing swinging around. Right after the solo was a bass/drum breakdown part and I was getting ready to head back to the band when some drunk lady grabbed it and said "Hey dude, can I have a smoke??" Oh brother.....
Quote by JohnnyPaul

Mine was when I was filling in for my friends Punk band and the Drummer pooped himself hahaha

Wait... what!?
our other guitarist broke two strings during one song so once we finished out that song he started re-stringing and while he was doing that our bass player said "well, while we're waiting i think now would be a good time to talk to you about my savior jesus christ. show of hands, how many of you have been saved?"

when nobody raised their hand we jumped into some slayer
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I was playin my geetor, and the song was about taking a dump in a urinal, the the adventure than ensues, and mid way through the song, the judge starts shouting at us to stop, I had no idea, i couldnt see much of the crowd or him at all. We kept playin, then towards the end he tried to stop us again, and everyone but ME did... i was like wtf?, and found out afterwards why we stopped...

Thats ****ing rock man
i saw this band once and the singer was jumping around on stage and stuff and he had rly baggy pants and they fell down at one point, he just played it off and laughed at himself after the song lol
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.