I have a Peavey VK Royal 8 and I want to use the headphone jack, but it's the size of a normal amp input jack. Do I need a special kind, because the jack is far too big for my MP3 headphones?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
for those headphones you need a convertor..they have the mp3 jack into the amp jack
Fender Stratocaster,Yamaha ERG 121 and 5 other random low budget acoustics
You need an adaptor that goes from 1/8 which is normal headphones (pretty sure) to 1/4 which is the size you need for the jack on the amp. Or just get a pair of headphones that come with an adaptor or are made 1/4.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Quote by saad_nirvana
for those headphones you need a convertor..they have the mp3 jack into the amp jack

Any idea how much those could cost?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
google lol, I have no idea for sweden....
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
well here in pak,its about RS 50...thats just little less then a dollar
Fender Stratocaster,Yamaha ERG 121 and 5 other random low budget acoustics
i got one for like 2 bucks canadian
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Some Skull Candy headphones have an adapter that comes with it. I have some medium-sized headphones that are smaller than DJ headphones, and they were maybe $25 or $30, and came with an adapter like that.
I've got one from ****ty Thomson headphones, second I bought earlier in a music shop - Proel product. So, headphones, music stores, electronic stores, google... Just be sure that you plugin your headphones to "Headphones" output in your Amp...
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
Quote by One Way Ticket
Two weeks ago, Yngwie Malmsteen walked up to me at a mall and gave me a bag of donuts. He told me "I don eat no focking donuts".
Quote by PlayTheMetal
You need an adaptor that goes from 1/8 which is normal headphones (pretty sure) to 1/4 which is the size you need for the jack on the amp. Or just get a pair of headphones that come with an adaptor or are made 1/4.

yeah, i got one of those from samash. it was real cheap. like less than 5 bucks
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

I have the peavey valveking royal 8 also. My headphones were too small, but I got the 1/4 adaptor for $1 Canadian just yesterday. You should find the adapter in any electronics store.