yeah, this is the doc martens thread, i searched and theres was nothing. so talk about the best boots ever! doc martens, theyre so damn comfy and they look pretty kick ass too. this thread ios all about docs and boots of similar sort
Last edited by Gibson_Rocker13 at Sep 23, 2007,
I think Doc Martens are pretty cool, but unfortunately they seem to be the footwear of choice for all the butch lesbians around here
i refuse to buy them because of that ad that used pictures of dead artists with Docs photoshopped onto them

it was amazingly disrespectful
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
i refuse to buy them because of that ad that used pictures of dead artists with Docs photoshopped onto them

I agree.
I always thought they were hideously ugly.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by RageAgainst...

For some reason, I've yet to see those ads in the UK .

But I think Doc Marten's are brilliant shoes but those ad campaign were atrocious.
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
yeah well i dont think they were the best ads ever but i never saw em on any billboards or busses so i guess the killed the add
i bought some and all they did was rub and create blisters, that not right is it.
Quote by JFJH
i bought some and all they did was rub and create blisters, that not right is it.

Thats because you have soft skin, most get blisters with their first pair of boots. It stops after a while.

It's not nice, I know (I ended up with the inside of my boots red with blood), but just dont lace them up too tight to begin with and it wont blister as much.
I got 8-holed black DM's. I wear them to work cos they make me looks taller and far cooler than all the other Tesco workstaff
Your tesco lets you wear docs? Bastard.

I have to be careful wearing proper work boots, even though I work in the warehouse and always drop **** on my toes and scrape my heel with the rollcages.
Quote by Moggan13
I got 8-holed black DM's. I wear them to work cos they make me looks taller and far cooler than all the other Tesco workstaff

o_O

Just kidding mate

Thinking about it, I prefer CAT boots, but I usually wear trainers anyway.
Rockport FTW
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?

I have those, they were ****ing expensive but I don't really wear them anymore because they make my feet look huuuuge. They're really comfy though, I might wear them if I ever get the balls to wear skirts again.
[Light]

I just ordered a pair of these, 14-holed Mil-Tec Invaders with a steel toe-cap. 75 euros. Mil-Tec makes a lot of military shoes, so these should be qualtity stuff. Plus, they're a lot cheaper than doc martens
Quote by RageAgainst...

That was only an idea presented to them by a marketing company. It never was actually used or got their endorsement. So your refusal is based on ignorance.

I've owned the same pair of Doc Marten boots for the last 7 years and they're great. Leather's nice and soft. Still in good shape other than the soles being pretty worn after constant use. The only thing I hate is that they don't offer half sizes.
Hi, I'm Peter
Doc Martens are f*cking awesome! I need a new pair, though, cause my old pair are starting to feel the effects of real boot use! They served me well
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by Smokey Amp
I always thought they were hideously ugly.

+1.

They just scream "OMG I LOOK SO METUL/PUNK RAWX" too.
Dickless.
I disagree,i own a pair of the boots that are given to troops in the SAS atm,standard military issue,ive walked many miles in them,and no discomfort whatsoever.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
lol, they are awesome.
I hate new ones though, they feel ick.
Am I the only one with scars around my ankles from docs? Not that I'm complaining, it's just random. Guess I wear my docs too much.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Personally I love them, however it was a bit WTF? with the whole advertisment thing.

Im not goth, or punk or whatever genre, I just like them.

I want some oxblood 8 holes, perfect for any clothing......

wheres noddy holder when you need him.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by sam b
i thought this was gonna be bout the crappy TV programme

I though it was too, and was going to say how good it is, then relized it was about the Shoe.
Looks pretty nasty, Ive all ways grown up wearing walking boots and the sutch, and still where boots alot, so ive never got that problem, you just need to let your feet get use to boots and wear them in.
I have shiny red ones and shiny purple ones. I had some when I was little I believe, and my mum's always had some. Hoorah.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.