Hi, I have a band and we play basically Grunge-Metal, i dunno if this has been done before or not (mybe with alice in chains but we are heavier )

anyway, we can get a few gigs in a few good clubs in the area cuz i know a couple of fellas who sort gigs out. BUT....we dont have a band name yet, we cant think of anythin that would suit us, they never seem to match our genre.

PLEASE IF ANYBODY HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE SHARE THEM WITH ME!

thanks duders!
Alex in Chains
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Hugh's Pickled Suppositories
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Chode.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
"really awsome" no joke, i would by an album by a band name "really awsome" then on your cd you can have flying pigs and unicorns
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
i just thought of a few actually, what do u think of these? :

lies and deception

the dave pepper persona

flesh of god

genocide?
Quote by RIP_Dime_RIP

lies and deception

the dave pepper persona

flesh of god

genocide?

Those are very lame, generic, and cliche. I'm sorry
Quote by RIP_Dime_RIP

lies and deception

the Brian Peppers Paedophile

flesh of god

genocide?

F1xx0rd
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
dude thats good,honestly, if u aint said that i could hav gone on stage with a band named one of these, thanks man...wud hav sucked!
Quote by Alix_D
Concrete Daffodils/Dandelions/Roses

Or Breakbeat Suicide.

Stone Roses rip-off much?
Quote by Ez0ph

He knows me well..
Mine was the best.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
PlayCold, Or Roses and Guns.

OR wecouldn'tthinkofanamesoinsteadwemadethissuperlongnamethatonlylookssuperlongandlikeonewordbecauseallthelettersareputtogetherdoesthisevenfitinacdcoverwhoknowsdoyouthinkitdoesidkwhoknows

^that whole thing
Last edited by thefoundationof at Sep 23, 2007,
thnaks guys, got a few names down. i think a kind of thought provoking name would go down nicely if u no what i mean?! ive always been into them!

thought provokin like...if the immovable object and the unstoppable force crashed into eachother...what would be the outcome? the force couldnt stop, but the object wouldnt move?!...crazy
arch rival

between life and death

painless horizon
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by AvengedThrice
Chode.

AvengedThrice... thats the most intelligent thing I have heard in all of my pit experience!

+ alot
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up