Im thinking about buying a vox cch ( head ) as i know they are perfect for indie but my question is, my band will also plays bands such as Green Day, The Ramones and the Clash and i was wondering could the custom classic sound like that i need a good midrange crunch like a plexi how close can the new ac30's get.

Also ive heard as you turn the volume up you get more treble and less mids is this true?

Thanks for any help
Well I would also recommend an Orange Rocker 30 for those tones.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Green day is no special tone to nail, any distorted amp and guitar can pretty much dial that in. Just listen to some sound clips, theres a ton on youtube....Type in Vox AC30 on the youtube search bar and watch the first one, that will answer you're question.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
i was thinking about the rocker for a while but went off it for some reason. Would also think it's out of my price range but will look into it.

How well could the ac do it if i can't afford the rocker?
Quote by thefeet
i was thinking about the rocker for a while but went off it for some reason. Would also think it's out of my price range but will look into it.

How well could the ac do it if i can't afford the rocker?

Ramones, Green Day, and the Clash don't really have all that distinctive tones. a good OD and distortion will sound fine.
they all have a midrange crunch sort of sound to them though it's hard to explain what im looking for