While intonating, a washer popped off of one of my saddles. Here's a pic, excuse the dust and random scratches.

It doesn't look like I can glue the washer back on, so that means a new saddles/a new bridge. I really appreciate any help, guys. Thanks a lot.
A wise man is not wise because of his wiseness, but because of his manness.

Quote by floppypick
Penis.. do digimon have them?
That whole bridge looks pretty dire.. You're probly better off buying a new one than just a new saddle. I bet more problems will arise if you leave it like that
Quote by Kanthras
That whole bridge looks pretty dire.. You're probly better off buying a new one than just a new saddle. I bet more problems will arise if you leave it like that

Yeah, dude how old is that bridge? When the METAL saddles get worn that much. . . time to get a new bridge.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
I got it new last February, actually. It's been in my room most of the time. I really don't know how it got like that, but it is a $300 Agile les paul. I wouldn't be all that surprised if the hardware was less than stellar. Anything I should know before I start shopping for bridges? What does installing a new bridge entail?

Quote by floppypick
Last edited by Darth_Queso at Sep 23, 2007,
Yeah, it's Tune-O-Matic. It's three inches, so that's 76.2 millimeters. I guess I'll go with a replacement Gibson bridge from musiciansfriend or something. Hooray for a gold bridge with a black tailpiece!

Quote by floppypick
I measured it again, the rondomusic measurements were wrong. It's 2 7/8" from the middle of the post. And the posts are 1/4". I considered a guitarfetish bridge, just didn't go through all the options yet. I found one with the right measurements, and from the picture it looks quite similar to my current bridge. http://store.guitarfetish.com/labutustgobr.html
I might mix the black tailpiece and gold bridge, but I will have to ponder it.

Thanks a lot.

Quote by floppypick