I haven't played too many SG's, i tried the Iommi sig which seemed nice but unfortunately it was a very **** amp . So I was curious as to how it compared to the other SG's ie. G-400, gibson faded SG, ESP ltd's Vipers etc. etc.
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Probably one of the highest quality Epiphones.
STOCK Gibson pickups, 24 frets, cross inlays
its pretty, thats about i kno, it has good reviews...i think
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Take the 400, put nicer pickups in it, and give it a custom finish. That's basically all the Epiphone TI signature SG is. That's not to say it's bad - all of Epi's signature series are actually surprisingly good - but it's never going to totally blow you away as the most perfect guitar you'll ever find.
But how would u say it would compare to a gibson faded sg?
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Thanks

Quote by TheClincher