can someone explain how to do this
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
^no crap but what are ways of doing this
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
tune everything down a semi-tone
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Tune to these notes (lowest to highest) Eb, Ab, Db, Gb, Bb, Eb
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Fret your first fret and when you try to tune whilst still fretting, it'll sound sharp, so tune it down to standard tuning,

Example - Fret 1st fret of E.
It'll show up sharp on your tuner, tune down whilst still fretting.
It'll now show up D#

All notes will show up with a b beside them stating they're flat or a # stating they're sharp.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
um tune your low e string down a semitone, andcheck the tuning by fretting the 6th fret instead of the 5th fret and comparing it against the open a, then tune the guitar like normal
Quote by RRRUBEN

Tuning keys?
What specifically are you having a problem with?
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Quote by RRRUBEN

Exactly what it says, you tune all the strings down 1 semitone/half step. That's pretty much the ONLY way you can tune down a half step
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
Exactly what it says, you tune all the strings down 1 semitone/half step. That's pretty much the ONLY way you can tune down a half step

I'm guessing he doesn't know what a semitone or half step tuning is?
Try a be a little more helpful on telling him what to do, not what it is.

EDIT:
Quote by Alexander_BR
Assuming you're in standard tuning, start with the low E string. Tune until it has the same sound as the A string on the sixth fret. Repeat so on and so forth.

Don't do that, the E will snap.
Tune the A to have the same sound as a E on the 6th fret.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
well there are many ways of doing it.. u can use a tuner and set it to tune a half step down. or u can start by tuning the open e string to match the 4th fret of the b string. then match the b string to the newly tuned e string. and keep going up the fret board
Quote by Logz
Standard; Half a step down: Eb Ab Db Gb Bb eb - (D# G# C# F# A# D#)
  • Play the 4th fret Low E string and the A string open. Retune the A string to match the 4th fret Low E string.
  • Play the 5th fret A string and the D string open. Retune the D string to match the 5th fret A string.
  • Play the 5th fret D string and the G string open. Retune the G string to match the 5th fret D string.
  • Play the 4th fret G string and the B string open. Retune the B string to match the 4th fret G string.
  • Play the 5th fret B string and the High E string open. Retune the High E string to match the 5th fret B string.
  • Play the 5th fret Low E string and the A string open. Retune the 5th fret Low E to match the A string open.

Use this thread next time: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437340