Heres the story.

I am close friends with a girl, but I am also friends with her boyfriend ( not nearly as close )

The boyfriend has been quite abusive towards her, and she has had enough.
Some of her buddies are going to beat him up for it..
( They arent going out anymore )

What am I supposed to do? He doesnt know this, but I do.
Do I tell him, or keep quiet?

Mind you, I think violence against women is about as low as you can go.
So I kinda think he deserves it.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I am aware of the relationship thread, its just going down tonight, so I need advice quick..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Oasis-fanatic

er...? I don't think that's gonna help

I wouldn't tell him, myself.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Let it happen.

First rule of nature: He who hits a lady get pwnt by many men.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
go down stop the violence but have a sinister talk with your friend about not being abusive towards his girlfriend
bam!
Unless she can PROVE he has been violent without a shadow of a doubt dont you or anyone else DARE do anything, I have known girls to lie about this sort of thing to get revenge on a guy after they break up.
Yep, they will really stoop that low, make sure an innocent guy doesnt get beat (if he is innocent, I dont know do I?)
Diezel, Motherfucker
dont tell him...he doenst deserve to be warned, even if he is ur friend

if i hit my gf an abused her, id definitly deserve a good beating. if my friends DIDNT kick my ass id question ALL of our morals lol
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
pwn him. AvengedTrice is right.

EDIT: dont warn him, but pwn him a lot
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Sep 23, 2007,
Quote by ldnovelo
pwn him. AvengedTrice is right

Holy ****, I was right...Ima sig you, my dear man
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
I know hes been abusive towards her.
As soon as you hit a woman expect to get the **** kicke out of you, if you dont get the **** beaten out of you....it means i dont know bout it yet
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
You should all get married!

or, just not beat him up,
... violence is bad
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
I won't be the one beating him up >.<
Let them beat him up, but not too much so he has to go hospital. Just so he looks messed up and he gets the message: "SLAPPA A WOMAN AND SHE GETS MATES TO SLAPPA YO BACK!"
I won't be present at the beating.
please, I need more opinions.
Quote by mh400nt
Unless she can PROVE he has been violent without a shadow of a doubt dont you or anyone else DARE do anything, I have known girls to lie about this sort of thing to get revenge on a guy after they break up.
Yep, they will really stoop that low, make sure an innocent guy doesnt get beat (if he is innocent, I dont know do I?)

here's an opinion you should listen to, seriously.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Sol9989
here's an opinion you should listen to, seriously.

TS has already stated he knows hes been abusing her..
Quote by Ez0ph

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice
TS has already stated he knows hes been abusing her..

how does he know though? if he's seen bruises etc or was there when it happened, then that's fair enough, but at the moment, he has not presented us with any evidence to suggest that she is being physically abused other than the girls word.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
its nothing to do with you, but i would suggest you stick by the friend whho is the girl cos that kind of violence is wrong, and frankly, i wouldn't want to be friends with someone like that

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next