ok heres my problem, i jammed my finger insulating a room im remodeling, i got what the dr called mallet finger my left ring finger ( fretting hand ) was bent down and sideways at the 1st joint, anyways i have to wear a splint for 4 weeks and i cant play its killing me to not be able to play, i was wondering if it would be wrong to play without that finger chords only cant play any riffs or lead without, but i was trying to use my pinky in its place or would this throw me off when i get the splint off, sorry so long
ibanez rocks
Quote by insomniac_style
try and put it off, playing guitar with a splint on your finger could do more harm than good

thats how we lost timmy...
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
ok thanks guys youre right but this really really sucks
ibanez rocks
at first i thouht it says "insulting" i was like wtf? but yeah dont push it
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I broke my thumb doing Judo, it was my strumming hand but meant i couldn't hold a pick. in the end i did a acoustic thing by playing with the back of my nails on my fingers (I couldn't move them because of the splint so it could only play downstrokes and mainly strum with some finger plucking) But it didn't stop our band recording a track in a music studio and on the day my splint came off i played at a gig. However the song was pretty messed up because i tried playing the song with a pick even though i wrotet it with a splint on.
Watch as the world falls around me or is it me who has fallen from the world