You're probably tired of your fingers getting blisters and dead skin right? Everyone's going to think I'm a retard for this the best way to get tyour fingers ready (My opinnion) is.

- Bugspray
- Lighter

Do the math...
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
or just play and get calouses
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I look at your avatar and scratch out my eyes. Insta-callous.

But seriously, I use Rotosounds, and after a week of playing, my fingers are as tough as fingers can get.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by ai4281
there is no 'easy and fast way' to do anything! It all requires a simple thing called PRACTICE

and bugspray... wtf?

I think he uses it, with the lighter, to set his fingertips on fire.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I get a bucket full of sand and hit in it as hard as I can by "stabbing" my hand in the sand keeping my fingers straight. I do that for a whole hour non stop everyday. Just like those shaolin monks.
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
Quote by thefitz
I think he uses it, with the lighter, to set his fingertips on fire.

Lol, which sounds like a great way to get third degree burns and singe your eyebrows....and then damage your fingernails.

Practice and then practice some more. Enough said.
Quote by IndianRockStar
Play.

Kill two birds with one stone.

+1...Or use rotosounds
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Quote by kaptink
Alcoholism

I think you just made my day.

On topic: This is a terrible idea. Just suck it up and practice.
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
^ Sigged about the alcohol stuff!

Yeah Rotosounds do the trick well, if you don't use them then other stainless steel strings will harden your fingers. Just suck it up and practice.
signature
Quote by TheBassMan3
You're probably tired of your fingers getting blisters and dead skin right? Everyone's going to think I'm a retard for this the best way to get tyour fingers ready (My opinnion) is.

- Bugspray
- Lighter

Do the math...

wow nice wentz avatar
Led Zeppelin
yes im saying set ur tips on fire i dont mean like burn them for 10 seconds i mean like 2 senconds than dip them in water
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
Or, you could just practise and gradually build up your finger tips rather than damaging them and forcing emergancy buildup from your body, which will slowly go away.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by Deliriumbassist
salt water, harden up them callouses.

DONT DO THIS, the salt water took my callouses off, now i must form em again
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
dumb thing to do i know but sit there with a a candle and literally burn the skin onto a callous but this is painfull wen u come to the next morning after trying it on a night out wit ur mates and thinking **** ive gotta play tomoz
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
really? Salt water tightens mine up. Salt removes any moisture from in and around the callous, thereby toughening it up.

Odd...Mine go funny with water...too afraid to try salt water though, and I already have mine
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Pure water will make them go soggy, salt water will make them hard.

GCSE osmosis people...
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by gm jack
Pure water will make them go soggy, salt water will make them hard.

GCSE osmosis people...

Oh gawd, please don't remind me of Year 11.

But yeah, practice, practice and you'll get callouses, there's no magic formula except your own will and determination.
signature
Quote by eaton1012
Is there anything Alcohol cant fix?

Quote by kaptink
Alcoholism

For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by Ranxston
I get a bucket full of sand and hit in it as hard as I can by "stabbing" my hand in the sand keeping my fingers straight. I do that for a whole hour non stop everyday. Just like those shaolin monks.

that would probably be really bad for you knuckles..... damaging them in the long run

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....