Here are a few covers I've done recently, they're not perfect, but neither am I, enjoy, or flame, up to you really.

Clicky

EDIT: They're all instrumental, I don't have a mic as of yet, kinda broke at the moment.
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
*Bump*

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Hi! I crit yours, you crit mine?

Rain is very relaxing, but your guitar is slightly out of tune.. Other than that its a great song, the low growling bass notes are really relaxing
Swing life away is even a little better, you really got the feel and mood of the song perfectly out of it, slightly happy and dreamy
What the hell "reinventing your exit" means is a mystery to me but about the song, its not the best of the lot. The intro is slightly off tune and there are slight changes in tempo that shouldnt be there..
On everlong, you mute your bass notes a little too much, what you hear now is a slight percussive effect, which is also nice but you could do with some more bass other than that great work on this one!

Crit my covers? Check out my 2 links in my signature..
Cheers
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Hi! I crit yours, you crit mine?

Rain is very relaxing, but your guitar is slightly out of tune.. Other than that its a great song, the low growling bass notes are really relaxing
Swing life away is even a little better, you really got the feel and mood of the song perfectly out of it, slightly happy and dreamy
What the hell "reinventing your exit" means is a mystery to me but about the song, its not the best of the lot. The intro is slightly off tune and there are slight changes in tempo that shouldnt be there..
On everlong, you mute your bass notes a little too much, what you hear now is a slight percussive effect, which is also nice but you could do with some more bass other than that great work on this one!

Crit my covers? Check out my 2 links in my signature..
Cheers

To Mooshoe: I just use a Washburn Acoustic run directly into my computer, recorded on Audacity, which is part of the problem with my sound, but I"m broke, so I can't afford high quality recording gear. Maybe someday soon.

ZeG: Reinventing Your Exit is a song by the screamo band UnderOath, my cousin and I did it acoustic for an open mic and we really loved the sound of it, but Audacity doesn't capture it the way it sounds live. I have noticed that the intonation on my guitar is slightly off, which is why a lot of these sound out of tune, getting it worked on.

Thanks for the crits guys.