Page 1 of 2
all right heres the deal. im 16, never done anything, anything with a girl before. i think i care too much about what other people would think. anyway lately my mom has been on my case about asking someone to homecoming or at least going on a date w/ someone, idk why she would be doin that but o well. ive only been to one dance in high school and didnt like it. do you guys consier that antisocial or anything? i just dont like dances, its thats simple. for some reason all girls consider me the friend. any help? i would put this in the relationship thread but this doesnt really apply.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Ask someone you don't know...the worst that could happen is they say no and you never see them again.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Well at the end of secondary school here in England, most schools have a prom. I went, but us guys and a few of the girls just went off into town in our suits and had a cigar or two. Good times. You won't be losing much by going bud, you might even enjoy it this time?
Just go dude! You don't even have to ask anyone! You will have fun. I had some fun at my homecoming. I even brought a date!

even though it came back and bit me in the ass
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II
Ibanez 25W "Tone Blaster"
Fender Starcaster (Not the vintage kind, the Wal-Mart Value kit kind"

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
dont rush into finding a relationship just becuase oyu think your to old. if oyu f*ck wiht your heart, it'll fight back in time. if your interested in someone, go for it, but dont try finding a girlfriend just because you think you have to. just my opinion. and i odnt think anythings wrong wiht you, i hate dances to, plus i cant dance to save my life
i'm the same! but its more the fact that the girls are pretty chavvy at my school. everbody loves a dance *moshes frantically*
School dances suck ass... they never play good songs...

anyways, you're probly not antisocial,,, there are lots of people like you. Just wear your dick on your sleeve (not literally), and chicks will be all over you. Its all about the manly attitude! lulz
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
Just go dude! You don't even have to ask anyone! You will have fun. I had some fun at my homecoming. I even brought a date!

even though it came back and bit me in the ass

To some people, that's a successful date.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
no this isnt just about the dance haha. im just saying i dont know why i always end up as the friend. idk why i mentioned being anti social, i have a ton of friends. but i just dont really know what my problem is
Lunatics on pogo sticks
have you tried a little bit of ****, i think you might enjoy it, if not the cave sounds good

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Quote by rnrsoldier1461
no this isnt just about the dance haha. im just saying i dont know why i always end up as the friend. idk why i mentioned being anti social, i have a ton of friends. but i just dont really know what my problem is

I've been having this problem as well. you may be too nice... I'm not saying to act like an ass, but try just teasing them once and a while, playfully.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
I've been having this problem as well. you may be too nice... I'm not saying to act like an ass, but try just teasing them once and a while, playfully.

well **** there we go. and the other thing is that there are a few girls that i know for a fact like me right now, i just dont like them much.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
well **** there we go. and the other thing is that there are a few girls that i know for a fact like me right now, i just dont like them much.

So really the problem is that you're choosy?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
hey im like that too...everyone keeps telling me that i should go to homecomeing and ****.....and im like "umm.....no.....i got better things to do" them: "like what?" me: "good question"

i just dont see any point for paying 5 dollars to sit in a corner while a bunch of preps dance to "music" and act like jackasses.....

i fail at life
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by ~G{}{}BER~
hey im like that too...everyone keeps telling me that i should go to homecomeing and ****.....and im like "umm.....no.....i got better things to do" them: "like what?" me: "good question"

i just dont see any point for paying 5 dollars to sit in a corner while a bunch of preps dance to "music" and act like jackasses.....

i fail at life

im kinda like that. i just think school dances suck, and so does the "music" they play..my school ****ed up the only slow song last year. it was so annoying.
my ex girlfriend(i swear she's become man since we broke up) asked me to homecoming. i was not going to go in the first place, so i told her. she was persistent and said i would have a good time if i went with her.
im going out of town that weekend. yay, indiana for 4 days
think about it this way. you're about 20% dead. so hurry up and get freaaaaky

Quote by ~G{}{}BER~

i fail at life

exactly why i dont wanna go
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by Jawkster
unsociable, not anti-social.

anti social would be ****ting in your hand and throwing it in the punch bowl.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by Moggan13
I was like that at 16, then i grew some balls

really, what happened to them since then? disappear?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Take a more ostentacious or obvious route to the punany. this can be done by either Just telling them you like them or just simply asking someone out. (American School Dances suck so ya I agree there)
^lmfao what does that have to do with anything?xD
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
dude shes probably worried about you and is tryin to help you.

Just go with it man, itll probably help.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by Mechanixx
dude shes probably worried about you and is tryin to help you.

Just go with it man, itll probably help.

wtf are you talking to
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by metabolicmaggot
exactly

exactly wuh? im coffuzled
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Steve The Plank
Don't worry, you're probably just gay.

lolz fuck you!
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Page 1 of 2