Page 1 of 2
To all you members of the F*ck you state, Lets talk jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about your town, and how muck life rocks in the summer here, but totaly blows in the winter!!!
?!
i dont live in jersey, but i have alot of friends in jersey, plus the jersey beaches are pretty good.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
there was a pretty epic thread about this a while back. then Cas revealed that he's from jersey and everybody shut up.
i'm from deptford.... lol, nothing to do here. it's about 20 minutes from philly though, and that's pretty sweet. we have a mall? they're ****loads of scene kids i hate, and even more fake gangsters. in the summer there's kegs and bonfires everynight at like 10 diffferent homes though and the shore is pretty cool i guess. i'm a fan of ocean city over wildwood though... i like winter too.
Yeah, i live in point boro.....
Seriosly, there are absolutely no scene kids in my school. Emos and metalheads co-exist equally, because theyre the same damn thing here. And on 4/20 you get a warning if you get caught smoking pot once... Second time arrested, lol
?!
Quote by Pabli7o
what's in Jersey?

jk. Nice beaches.

But seriously.

jersey is the greatest place on earth. that smog? that's just clouds of awesomeness.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
jersey is the greatest place on earth. that smog? that's just clouds of awesomeness.

Someones been smoking a bit too much of our surplus weed.
Summer is awesome here, thats it, the smog, not in point boro!!!!!!
?!
Haha. Jersey. =D
I love it.
I was born in Newwark, but I live right outside Belleville now.

+1 to the clouds of awesomeness.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
there was a pretty epic thread about this a while back. then Cas revealed that he's from jersey and everybody shut up.

I think I remember something about that......
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
For those of you who say jersey blows all the time, then you dont go outside during the summer do you?
?!
I Live in New Jersey!!!

Yay!!! Whoohoo......

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Quote by grenade24
For those of you who say jersey blows all the time, then you dont go outside during the summer do you?

i do go outside dick...thats the only thing that keeps me sane, backyard football with the few people here who are actually decent
Quote by TheDudeman
i do go outside dick...thats the only thing that keeps me sane, backyard football with the few people here who are actually decent

Where the hell do you live that you hate it so much!?!?!?!?!?!!?
?!
Awww. you people are lucky.

Sometimes I'm not even allowed outside. =[.
It's kind of dangerous around where I live.
But I still sneak out anyway. :P
Wow i was about to make a jersey thread also after seeing all these posts from people in Jersey. Howell ftw!
there once was a boy from new jersey
who had this one jersey
he lived in an old town called jersey
and boy! did he wear that jersey
once he decided it was time to get a new jersey
in his old town called jersey
so he went to a store called jerseys
where he found himself a new jersey
in new jersey
Quote by Geartrigger
Wow i was about to make a jersey thread also after seeing all these posts from people in Jersey. Howell ftw!

Howell is teh ownage
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
NJ is friggin' awesome. I used to hate it as a lad but I've come to love it. NJ is home to The Misfits and Discordance Axis, f*uck yea!
the damn weather changes every 5 minutes in this ****ing state. but its mad chill during the summer at the beach. lbi ftw.
Quote by thefoundationof
there once was a boy from new jersey
who had this one jersey
he lived in an old town called jersey
and boy! did he wear that jersey
once he decided it was time to get a new jersey
in his old town called jersey
so he went to a store called jerseys
where he found himself a new jersey
in new jersey

did no one read my poem
Jersey is cool
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Quote by daytripper75
new jersey

lol

i live in Pennsylvania.

PA FTW! but i spend most of time in deleware.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
I heard that in New Jersey there's this really big green roller coaster shaped like a **** n' balls. Is that true?
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

Yo that was my thread! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621977

But it wasn't meant to turn into anything epic, just a simple question that turned out funky.
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
Quote by SkyValley
I heard that in New Jersey there's this really big green roller coaster shaped like a **** n' balls. Is that true?

I'm not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me. I mean have you seen an issue of Weird New Jersey? NJ is so weird it's awesome.
Page 1 of 2