And they wanted me to find some games for them to play, I know piss about this kind of stuff so I decided i'll check online. I found too many. I don't want to help really just sit in my room and like finish homework. But I have to find at least 1 or two just to make em happy.

So I decided I shall ask UG!

What should i have em play

Keep it G rated k?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Kick the baby a'la South Park the movie.

That would be awesome at a baby shower, just kick her in the stomach.
monopoly or something... or tie and gag them

and damn 7dayskeptic.. i see you around too much on UG
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by Retrobution
like my mom and all y aunts friends like
27-45 yeard old woman,

Oh, lol I hope I ain't the only person who was thinking of little kids (in a non-touchy feely way)

Erm, charades is "good" I suppose. A guitar show would be even better.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
play a few drinking games, which end up with everyone getting nekkid.

Or Cluedo. Then you can see if Professor Plum really did "it" in the Billiard's Room

Drinking games no way,
lol im talking about some fun traditional creative games, no video games or anything that has to do with physical harm to any guests.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
and damn 7dayskeptic.. i see you around too much on UG

UG is all I do on a Sunday I was gonna come off cos I'm at my girlfriend's house but she's having a bath now and her parents keep bringing me lovely cups of tea. What's a guy to do?
If you play twister, make sure your aunt is the spinner. It could end up a disaster if you do otherwise.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Tag? Hide and Seek.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
UG is all I do on a Sunday I was gonna come off cos I'm at my girlfriend's house but she's having a bath now and her parents keep bringing me lovely cups of tea. What's a guy to do?

ahah damn girlfriends parents bring you tea? most girlfriends parents arent like that
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER