Play for free, get in with other local bands, get to know everyone. Social networks such as myspace and Bebo are also pretty good. Give out free stuff...Just anything you can possibly think of that won't get you arrested or killed.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
much as I hate to say it, myspace. then tell your friends. if ur friends like it, they'll tell their friends, then it'll be really accessible.....if you get my drift.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Have you seen school of rock?

Haha no.

But yeah, internet, posters, free shows etc.
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
You still have your lefty and righty. Aren't they putting out anymore?
Make some demos, give them to some other musicians, and I heard from an acomplished and very much experianced musician that the best thing a person can do to get their music carrier going is to just sit and play on a street corner.
Carve your bandname into your chest and then take a picture of it and post it on 4chan and hope for the best...
Quote by doovana
To promote your band, get gigs and find members :/

It's puzzling me
do you actually have a band?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
do you actually have a band?

Well yeah, two guitarists, I'd class us as a band as we have wrote a few songs and that.
Quote by doovana
Well yeah, two guitarists, I'd class us as a band as we have wrote a few songs and that.
that's not really a band than...it's more just 2 guitarists who are jamming together and creating some orignal work in the process

use flyers and spread by word of mouth that you're looking for bandmates...hold auditions...then worry about getting gigs and what not
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "