alright, i brought my acoustic guitar to a local music shop to get them to restring it(last time i did it myself, and i ****ed up the bridge and the bridge pins were all out of line). they said it would be done in 20 min. i came back an hour later, and they still werent done. i was a little pissed, but my mom said that she could pick it up on her way home from work. she didnt. next, she said she would do it yesterday. she went within a block of it, but she still didnt do it. i went to a friends house that was about an hour away, so i just get home, and she tells me that it still isnt picked up, and that shes too tired to pick it up today. im soo pissed.

what should i do?

what will the music shop do with my guitar?
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Kill your Family
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
What we do at the shop were i work is just keep them behind the counter until the person comes to pick it up...
kill your mom.. i see no way out of it
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Post a thread about it on UG. Oh wait, you tried that. I'm stumped then. Erm... barrel roll perchance?

But in some seriousness, I can see why you're annoyed but at the end of the day your mum still offered to and (hopefully) will pick it up for you, if you want better service do it yourself. I'm not saying you're being unreasonable being annoyed but yeah...
Quote by dazzler16
The fret board is gonna be sticky and white now!!!

Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
They'll consider it abandoned and put it up for sale.

They'll keep it, what do you expect them to do? If they have you're phone number they should call after a while asking why you haven't picked it up or telling you it's ready.
happens to me all the time. youll ask parents to do something and they wont do it. and youll get mad at them and then you get in trouble for "having Attitude" but if they ask YOU something, youd better ****ing do it or youll be in ****. id say just cut off your moms fingers and eat them infront of her. then say GTFO OF THIS HOUSE AND GET MY DAMN GUITAR WOMAN!
Quote by pimpslap1236
happens to me all the time. youll ask parents to do something and they wont do it. and youll get mad at them and then you get in trouble for "having Attitude" but if they ask YOU something, youd better ****ing do it or youll be in ****. id say just cut off your moms fingers and eat them infront of her. then say GTFO OF THIS HOUSE AND GET MY DAMN GUITAR WOMAN!

but then she won't be able to drive or pick it up,
since you ate her fingers. OH, THE IRONY
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Quote by dark_gilbert
but then she won't be able to drive or pick it up,
since you ate her fingers. OH, THE IRONY

sure she could, she just wouldnt be able to steer the car as good. shed still be able to though.
Quote by wshnationals
alright, i brought my acoustic guitar to a local music shop to get them to restring it(last time i did it myself, and i ****ed up the bridge and the bridge pins were all out of line). they said it would be done in 20 min. i came back an hour later, and they still werent done. i was a little pissed, but my mom said that she could pick it up on her way home from work. she didnt. next, she said she would do it yesterday. she went within a block of it, but she still didnt do it. i went to a friends house that was about an hour away, so i just get home, and she tells me that it still isnt picked up, and that shes too tired to pick it up today. im soo pissed.

what should i do?

Seems like you can't drive. Deal with it. I had to go through that on a daily basis. Sometimes I couldn't even get a ride to school.

But now I drive myself to pick up my guitars, ha!

Sorry...I'll quit being a dick.
if you're asking ur mom a favor, don't give her an attitude. if you cant get there by urself, then u just gotta be patient and keep asking ur mom to go. and maybe learn to string it urself next time?
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by wshnationals

what should i do?

First they will crucify it. Then they will hang it. There will be a fair amount of quartering, of course the ever classic incineration. It's actually already happened, I am nice, so I fetched you your guitar. Here it is:

If I were you I'd learn how to put new strings on my guitar.

Which reminds me I have to buy new strings tomorrow because I was playing last night and I gouged out a chunk of my finger during a show and bled all over my strings.