Page 1 of 5
*** I"LL BE POSTING STOLEN INSTRUMENTS ON THIS THREAD ****

Please keep an eye out for the following recently stolen gear:

Greenville, South Carolina-based extreme metal band LECHEROUS NOCTURNE had its tour van and U-Haul stolen yesterday (Wednesday, September 19) from Edwards Theatre (IMAX) in Houston, Texas. The theft took place in the parking lot and it seems that the driver's side window was broken out to gain access.

The details are as follows:

* Silver/Grey - Stock Black/Dark Grey Pin-Stripe Ford E150 - Hightop Conversion Van vin 1fdee14h9mhb32075 South Carolina Plates, Plate 517v v y
* Plate: SC 517-VVY
* Had an attached U-Haul trailer - unknown Texas tag

The following items are missing:

* (2) BC Rich Black NJ neck-through V's one with silver hardware and one with Black. Both in Hardshell BC RICH Cases
* (1) Dean V Black bolt on, also in Hardshell BC RICH Case
* (1) Six-string Ibanez bass Black in black ripped up gig bag

* (2) Full stacks
- 4x12 Rivera straight cabs w/vintage 30's Knucklehead series
- 4x12 Crate slant cabs w/ vintage 50's one is missing the Crate Logo off the front grill.
- Digitech 2112 Head
- Digitech 2120 Head
- Mackie 1400i Power Amp
- QSC 850 power amp
- Crown 602 Power Amp
-Beringher Rack Tuner
-Alesis dual 31 band eq rack
-both rigs are in rack cases one is all black carpet style covering, and one is road ready covered in stickers like Lecherous Nocturne, Gigan Dark Funeral Cephalic Carnage **** like that.
- Genz Benz Bass head, and ART EQ in SKB Rack

All in Black Roadrunner Soft Cases:
Gretsch Catalina Birch Caribbean Blue
Two (2) 22" Kicks
10" 12" 14" Toms
14" Snare Drum
PDP 6x10 Snare

All in Black Zildjian Cymbal Bag:
22" Sabian AAX Metal Ride Natural
16" Sabian AAX-Plosion Crash Brilliant
18" Sabian AAX-Plosion Crash Brilliant
14" Sabian AA Stage Hi Hats Natural
12" Sabian AA Mini Hi Hats
8" Sabian AAX China Splash
10" Sabian AA Splash
14" Zildjian Projection A Hi Hat Bottom
14" Wuhan China

All in Black Hardware Bag:
Two (2) Gibraltar Triple Mount Tripods
Six (6) Boom Arms
Gibraltar 3 Hole Multiclamp
Gibraltar Snare Stand
Generic Clamp Tom Mount
Zildjian Stick Bag with 5A and 747 Oak Sticks

All in SKB 2 Space Rack Case:
Alesis D4 Drum Module w/ Power Supply
Two (2) Roland RT10K Kick Triggers
Various Cables

In Pearl Eliminator Pedal Bag:
Axis-X Longboard Double Pedal split into Singles w/ Grip Peddlers on Footboards

4 Leg DW Airlift Throne

Toshiba 15.4" Laptop in Bag w/ Two (2) USB Controllers
Fuji Finepix Digital Camera

1991 Ford E150 Grey with Grey and Black pinstripes 5.8

Green Notebook (Tour Journal!)
==============
RECOVERED:

Martin Guitar Model 000C-16RGTE, serial # 1097956. Acoustic cutaway
with Fishman Aura electronics. Like new, 1 year old, in hard case.
Also in the case: a red and yellow guitar strap, 2 hohner harps, a
small brown journal.

Epiphone Les Paul, in hard case; an additional pick-up was added at
one time, so there are two holes where it was

Brand-new Deering Goodtime Banjo, in soft case, open back

Fiddle--in hard case, one string broken

Flute in hard case.
Last edited by Screaming Stone at Oct 14, 2008,
Quote by dazzler16
Thats lousy!!! Are they insured???

You'd hope that anyone with that much gear would insure it. If it isn't insured, it's not really their own fault, but I'm sure they'll get insurance in the future!
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
damn that's alot of stuff

is that your band TS?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
it should be covered by insurance, but either way that really sucks
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Lulz Its In My Backgarden
Quote by Metal-X
No.. you see when one person stays on UG for to long, then they tend to lose there minds to the Pit monkeys. And well..... just watch for yourself

I let some of the shops over here know to keep a look out, I live just north of texas, right off of I-35. Hope ya find the fockers
Damn man...

I'd check for it at any local shops or something.

Question though.

How the **** did they manage to break in,and drive off with all of that at once?
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Oh, ****!!! I saw a u-haul exactly like that ealier today, don't remember when though, sorry. I was standing on Breaswood near 610 waiting for the bus just watching the cars go by. When a uhaul matching your description drove by. Hope you can get your stuff back.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

oh my ****ting hell, thats loads!

How an earth did that happen?

Gutting! Hope you find it, or some of it.
holy **** thats so much in gear..
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
I've been looking on craigslist. It seems a lot of people get their gear stolen in Houston. So if you're playing down here, just be extra careful.
that sucks pretty bad TS. i hope if you ever find that son of a bitch, you bash the ****er's head in.
All that gear belongs to the band Lecherous Nocturne (and then below that list is a stolen Martin, Epi LP, Banjo and fiddle that belonged to someone else - and was stolen...)

How did all that gear get ripped off? Band shows up for gig at the IMAX Theater. Booking manager greets the band, tells them to park in a secured lot that has video camera survellance and security guards. Band goes inside, gets a tour from the booking manager - who asks if they want to see a movie. Sure why not? Our gear is safe.... After the movie, band goes outside and their gear is gone. The thief knew the location and timing of the survellance camera - one of those now you see it - now you don't - and the security guards? never saw a thing... yeah right.

The band sent me the info - I've got a site that lists stolen gear www.screamingstone.com
MORE STOLEN INSTRUMENTS:

1970's Gibson ES-335, 1980 Martin D25K , 1991 Fender American Standard Deluxe. Black to orange sunburst. Has after-market tortoise shell pick guard, 2005 Ovation Celebrity

1970's Gibson ES-335. Cherry, nearly mint condition. Has after-market trapeze tailpiece. Has chrome hardware and amber knobs. Double cut-away. The case is original brown with two or three stickers; one is Rolling Stones "lips" and one is a string company logo.

1980 Martin D25K (koa wood) back and sides - dark brown. Top is medium to light spruce. Has no strap button on front neck end. Has chrome tuners and rosewood bridge. Moderate to heavy grooving on fret board from string wear. Case is molded, hard black plastic with Martin written across front.

1991 Fender American Standard Deluxe. Black to orange sunburst. Has after-market tortoise shell pick guard. Pick-ups are all white with small red, white or blue written on each one. Rosewood finger board. Guitar is in pristine condition. Case is rectangular black hard, molded plastic with Fender name pressed in case.

2005 Ovation Celebrity acoustic-electric. 3-band graphic equalizer mounted in top of guitar. Chrome tuning keys. Back of neck is multi-color brown. Case is after-market black hard molded plastic.

Thank you in advance for your time and help in returning these to their rightful owner.

During a recent robbery of an older, retired couple, four vintage guitars were stolen in the greater Houston/South Texas area. Due to the very high value of the theft, the Sheriff's department is vigorously pursuing the suspects at this time.

If you are approached to buy any of the following four guitars (see detailed descriptions below), please report it to the Brazoria County Sheriff's Department immediately or email me directly from this ad. Please do not attempt any action against the suspect(s) on your own. Please just note a thorough description and any information about the seller and call the Sheriff's department. It is possible that the suspect(s) are armed and should be considered dangerous. If you think you may have already purchased one of the guitars by mistake, please email me here or call the Sheriff's department with a description.
STOLEN: Mackie C200 speakers, Music Man RD Guitar Head (NO LOGO), Line 6 1x12 cab w/celestian vintage 30, BOSS GT-8

2) Mackie C200 passive 10” PA speakers
serial # JZ10464
JZ10818
1) Music Man RD Guitar amp head. This was originally a combo amp. The
head was removed and installed into a separate head enclosure without
the Music Man Logo on the front of the cabinet which has elongated
rubber feet. This is a rare item and an old buddy.
1) Line 6 / 1X12 Speaker cabinet loaded w/Celestion Vintage 30 speaker.
1) Boss GT-8 serial# EU46352 Guitar Effects Board W/gig bag, manual,
AC adapter and two instrument cables. One w/green tape on one end and
one Road Hog 10' long.
1) Black Bag (for laptop) loaded W/3 binders W/charts (some hand
written) and many personal effects.
Gibson CL-20 Acoustic SN# 90618012

My guitar was stolen Saturday night from my van outside the Best Western Tacoma Dome Hotel.
It's a Gibson CL-20 Standard Plus made in USA in 1998. It was in a Gibson hardshell case with my last name "Vinther" stenciled in white on the back.
Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Nick
Sprucehill Guitars Aluminum Hollowbody Telecaster Resonator #0018

This guitar was stolen from me back in April 07. The thief was caught and confessed to stealing it! He said he sold it to a Pawn Shop on Westheimer Rd. there in Houston. We have not been able to locate it yet but I'm hoping that you nice people in Houston will keep an eye out for it or maybe you have even seen it around. It's built for playing out live. Very flashy! I waited 13 long months for it and I hit some hard times and I sold it or at least I thought I sold it for $3089.28. The cashiers check was a fake but I had already cashed the check 3 weeks prior when I found out is was fake. So I owe that money too!
It has 2 outputs,1 for acoustic and 1 for electric. You could sound like 2 guitars at once or play one or the other. It's #0018 of 25 from Sprucehill Guitars. Thank You Very Much for any help.
STOLEN 1970 Rickenbacher Bass Guitar

If you have been approached to buy or have bought in the last few months a Rickenbacher Bass Giutar please contact me. Hard shell case has some old stickers on it and it has a leather strap with snakes on it. If you have any information please contact me. All info will be keep confidential, guaranteed. Reward $$$$$.
Thank for the help
Emerald Green Parker Fly Guitar, Marshall Amp, Boss GT3, TL Audio Tube Mic Preamp, Alesis Quadra Synth Plus Piano, Violin w/ pearl inlay flower, plus more studio gear.

I am looking for the following equipment which belongs to me. I've been told that it was either donated or sold by an old lady in San Jose or a guy in Sunnyvale sometime around November or December 2006 or just after.

All of this equipment is STOLEN PROPERTY, which legally belongs to me and I am willing to negotiate and reimburse payment for any or all of it's safe return!!

Emerald Green Parker Fly Deluxe - had a black and white zebra strap and was in a soft guitar case w/wammie bar, glass slide and capo. Copy of the manual printed out was also in case. Guitar has (had) a pretty bad nick out of it from where my abusive ex tried to hit me with a mic stand and hit my parker instead.

- Small Marshall Amp

- Boss GT3

.. Really great free standing Rack on wheels with the following equipment:

- TL Audio Tube Mic Preamp ** This is a very rare item and very important to me
- 3630 compressor
- Studio Quad Effects
- RA100 Amp
- Mackie 1202vlz Mixer - had some stickers on it I think one was about being a motorcycle rider and voting
- Berringer (I think) Patch bay I had put labels on it for my equipment
- Headphone mixer

Alesis Quadra Synth Plus Piano had a key with a hole (abusive ex hit it with a tile knife) and had some intermitent problems with middle keys.

Violin w/ pearl inlay flower

Studio Projects C1 Microphone
SM58
SM57

Clarinet - black, vintage and needed work

CUSTOM MADE CABLES WHICH HAVE MY NAME ON THEM - these should be easy to identify unless the name has been removed. If it has then there will likely be a sticky area on one end near the connector. Many different cables all custom made for me to fit my specific needs. The longer ones have a black tie attached to them for wrapping them.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! If you have seen ANY of this equipment or cables contact me IMMEDIATELY! I've been searching for it. Please help me locate these items of great value to me. NO QUESTIONS ASKED AS I KNOW WHO ORIGINALLY STOLE THE EQUIPMENT AND I AM JUST TRYING TO GET MY PROPERTY, ESPECIALLY MY INSTRUMENTS, BACK
Red Guitar Research Amp

I am looking for a red guitar research amp, it was stolen from my car, it is bright red halfstack with an anarchy symbol on the side. let me know if you see it. I have filed a police report.
Quote by moody07747
-Beringher Rack Tuner

really?!
I dont own or use one but Behringer IMO is cheap gear that hardly works...

Ehm, if you don't use or own one why comment? I own a amp and it has all the other amps I've ever tried beat. For half the price...
Penny Colored Ibanez RG Series Guitar W/EMG and Crate Amp

Stolen penny colored ibanez rg series guitar and this was just installed with a silver emg and gold emg pickup which really bothered me

The amp is a crate with 2 10 inch speakers stereo chorus

inside the crate amp was a morley wah wah all chromed out!!

Could be a reward for the info leading to the recovery of this equipment

I got off easy this time very inexpensive gear but really troubling that my home was invaded and my backup gear was taken.
1999 Les Paul Studio #92439436

I had my 1999 les paul studio stolen this weekend. If any of you are offered a burgundey with gold hardware les paul studio please point me in their direction. Serial number is 92439436
case has a broken latch and is much older than guitar. guitar is in excellent condition. $250 Reward.
Fender Jazz Bass -Sunburst/Blue LED's

$1000 Reward- No questions asked. Fender Jazz-Sunburst/Blue LED's - $1000 (Lower East Side)

It's easy: $1000 dollars goes to the person who returns my Fender Jazz bass to me that was stolen last November in NYC. This bass has MANY distinguishing features that make it very unique and identifiable. Details below.

Loss info: Bass was taken during loadout from a show I performed last year at Webster Hall, Nov 10th 2006.

Return location: I'm on tour right now, and will be playing the Bowry Ballroom with the artist Lyrics Born on Nov. 2nd. Come to the show with the bass in tact and RECEIVE CASH.

Bass Details: The obvious stuff: Sunburst finish 4 string Jazz bass w tortise shell pickguard, BadAssII bridge, Bartolini Pickups, TWO string trees & Bright Blue LED lights in the neck. Closer Look: 3 stacked knobs that are Black/Silver. Battery compartment added to back of bass. Neck badly sanded. Custom Strap Locks (large black bolts).

See my original posting for more pictures: http://www.uriahduffy.com/stolen

This bass has more personal value than monetary. I'd just be happy to get it back. Thank you.
Uriah Duffy
1976 Blond Acoustic Ibanez Concord

Crushing theft from my home in seattle- A beautiful 1976 Blond acoustic Ibanez concord-30 years of a connection with this beloved guitar-gone-
they also destroyed my 4 year old girl's art project and she wants revenge.
Please respond if any sighting or knowledge of this guitar- you will have great karma for the rest of your life-reward offered
youre just bragging about your gear arent you. admit it.
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
Not guitars, but please keep an eye out for:

CB Glockenspiel, Ghanian Gyil Wood Bars, Mallets, Casiotone 1000P

These instruments were stolen from my car on White and Varet. I'm so sorry my college car sucks and is easy to break into, and I'm sorry I was too friggin tired to take them out of my car after driving across the country and crashing on my friend's couch without moving the truckload of heavy instruments up her 5 story loft before taking a nap and dying after driving straight to bushwick from Chicago. If you find them, I will give you a reward, no questions asked. They were stolen from the trunk of my car on 10/14, and the latter items on 10/23.

40 pairs of vibraphone mallets, by pro mark, stefon harris model. 20 of them are gray, 20 are red mallets.

a 2.5 octave CB glockenspiel, in a case, with a stand, mallets, ghanaian shakers, and a patch cable.

Ghanaian Gyil wood bars, 14 bars strung together, ghanaian rosewood, authentic from ghana.

Casiotone 1000P vintage tone bank, nice new condition, perfect arpeggiator.
Music stand, cables, camera, and clothes.
2 suitcases, with night mouthguard in one and prescription meds in other. Please give it back. Your teeth wont fit my guard, and you don't need my meds. I DO. Your not going to sell them. You've just been blessed with the karmic asshole curse. forever. Unless someone can redeem you and bring me my instruments back. You don't need pitched percussion instruments either, I DO.
YOU ARE A THIEF, NOT A XYLOPHONIST. **** YOU.

Whoever stole my stuff, you suck. Please give it back. If you see anyone handling these items, please hit me up, I will appreciate you for LIFE.
1991 Fender JP-90 Serial: N003018 white with black pickguard Model: 014-4100

On Friday night my bass was stolen out of the basement of Don Pedro's after a gig, sometime after midnight. It has a great deal of sentimental value for me; it's not a great bass, and Id gladly pay more than anyone else will to have it back. and it's got my blood on it from playing so hard at the show, for god's sake. please give me back my bass. no questions asked.

1991 Fender JP-90
white with black pickguard (interestingly shaped)
34"
Model: 014-4100-White
Serial: N003018
Gibson Faded Flying V Serial number: 007460595

Hello, my name is Chong Dan and my precious guitar was stolen about a week ago....It is a Gibson Faded Flying V (Faded Cherry) with a gig bag. Serial number: 007460595 In the gig bag theres polishing cloths, a tuner, a capo, a GIGmate and my guitar has a camouflage strap. Please, if you see this guitar in a pawn shop let the pawn shop manager know its stolen and contact me. If you find it before the police find it I'm giving you a $50 reward! Thank you for your help
Page 1 of 5