Poll: how do you rate my appearance?
Poll Options
View poll results: how do you rate my appearance?
i just threw up a little
21 12%
ugly
2 1%
average
67 37%
good looking
80 44%
very very sexy
10 6%
Voters: 180.
Page 1 of 3
ok. some **** has happened lately and i dont want to get into it. basically, i just need you guys to go to my profile and look at my pictures and tell me, honestly if am ugly, average, or good looking. obviously i would like some females to answer, but anyone can answer assuming they will try to be mature haha, (oh yeah this is the pit.) and i can take a joke or whatever so be funny and then be serious if you can hha. thanks to anyone who is gonna answer seriously.

sorry for being mega-lame.
don't put too much weight on what others say about you...if you're happy with who you are it doesn't matter what others think

you'll be miserable if you let everything others say affect you

and just for the fun of it...

if i were gay i'd be all over you
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Gnod
eww was that a person?

hahaha. i actually thought that was funny. way to go, i rarely laugh from people on the internet.
man your 19!? i was expecting a 13 year old, you don't need answers from the pit..
Quote by Metal-X
No.. you see when one person stays on UG for to long, then they tend to lose there minds to the Pit monkeys. And well..... just watch for yourself

Coming from a 100% hetero guy, you aren't ugly.

I always feel self conscious....
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
I love you.

EDIT: And this is coming from a guy with a pink avatar, so I must be serious.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
you're 19 and you're worrying about this ****?
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I am a boy, completely straight, and I can honestly say you are pretty good looking.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
As a member of the female species, I'd have to say that you're pretty good looking. I'd pee in your butt.
Peepee on yo tittays
you look fine. and somewhat familiar. anyway, yea. with those looks and the fact that you play guitar, your dick should have fallen off already.
you are not ugly. why are you so worried about it anyways

EDIT: actually you should be doing pretty good for yourself
People like you don't have the right to be insecure about how they look... That really annoys me, people who are perfectly fine looking complaining about how they look, when I (and many others) have to live with the face of a guy who's been hit by a bus...
You're fine.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
People like you don't have the right to be insecure about how they look... That really annoys me, people who are perfectly fine looking complaining about how they look, when I (and many others) have to live with the face of a guy who's been hit by a bus...

i agree
ok haha thanks all. the reason i was feeling down is because this one girl and i have been talking for a year. she was dating some guy and was always telling me that he wanted to be with me, but yet she was still in love with him. i told her we would still be friends no matter what, and she should stay with him until she knows for sure whatr she wants. i have always been like the best friend in the world to her. and now they broke up and she says she is not into me like that anymore. i thought maybe it was my looks. i still kind of do. but who knows haha.
Jeez, aren't you a bit old to be making a thread like this?

Anyway... you're fairly good looking.

Making threads like this is a boner kill though. Or whatever the female equivalent is, a wet murder?

Edit:
Quote by chea_man
the reason i was feeling down is because this one girl and i have been talking for a year. she was dating some guy and was always telling me that he wanted to be with me, but yet she was still in love with him.

Should've had a three way. XD
Quote by chea_man
ok haha thanks all. the reason i was feeling down is because this one girl and i have been talking for a year. she was dating some guy and was always telling me that he wanted to be with me, but yet she was still in love with him. i told her we would still be friends no matter what, and she should stay with him until she knows for sure whatr she wants. i have always been like the best friend in the world to her. and now they broke up and she says she is not into me like that anymore. i thought maybe it was my looks. i still kind of do. but who knows haha.

Chicks dig gay guys now?
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Haha... We should have a 'crit 4 crit' looks thread.

And, no, you look pretty cool actually.
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army

^ lol
I love how you say you're in a christian rock band but you don't know why
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by chea_man
ok. some **** has happened lately and i dont want to get into it. basically, i just need you guys to go to my profile and look at my pictures and tell me, honestly if am ugly, average, or good looking. obviously i would like some females to answer, but anyone can answer assuming they will try to be mature haha, (oh yeah this is the pit.) and i can take a joke or whatever so be funny and then be serious if you can hha. thanks to anyone who is gonna answer seriously.

sorry for being mega-lame.

Obviously, you have been influenced by UG's #1 myspace-girl.
I'm a communist. Really.
You're fine man, you have absolutely nothing to worry about
Although the b&w pose was slightly odd, but yeah nout wrong with you

In my pro-pic, i'm sitting in univeral with an icecream, deffinately not my best there but hey
Quote by Miggy01
I love how you say you're in a christian rock band but you don't know why

haha yeah, what i meant is that i am a blues/jazz player, so i dont know why im in it. haha
Quote by Alreddyded
Chicks dig gay guys now?

haha sorry, typo.

SHE wanted to be with me. haha
on the better looking side of average I'd say... but midunno... you're no basshunter
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by 666_Pounder
Hey its you self pwning guy! Yeah i haven't got anything constructive to say as i didn't read the post.

ummm, thanks.
Quote by Metal claw
Make a poll!

poll has been made. i hope people who already posted come back and vote
You're a Handsome man. Quite buff, girls go crazy for that = \
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Page 1 of 3