Poll: Whats worse?
Poll Options
View poll results: Whats worse?
walking in on your parents doing hardcore 'stuff'
19 35%
having a girl only touch your leg and already jizz everywhere
24 44%
being turned down by a chick infront of everyone and running away like a little bitch?
11 20%
Voters: 54.
Page 1 of 4
i asked a girl out on the phone and the call dropped. she never talked to me again lol
Quote by chea_man
your mom said my dick was small.
she liked it though, so it was cool.

That was really lame and unnecessary.
Quote by Gnod
i asked a girl out on the phone and the call dropped. she never talked to me again lol

lol, ouch
this one time i was at a party, and talking to this hot chick, anyways long story short she made me laugh, and i spit my drink all over her...ya
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Getting my pants pulled down (full-grog) in primary school (while i was speaking to a girl i liked),by a lad who,later that week,i beat up :P grogging,just the same as nurples are a sad excuse for a dude to feel another dude up,or see his dick.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
ok, since i was rude in my first post ill say something that was embarrasing. i was very drunk the other night at the strip club, and this stripper was giveing me a lap dance and it trned out we had actualy went to high school together, i hadnt seen her in years. well anyway she was like, hey you need to get a VIP, i had a crush on you in high school, and i was like sure, ill pay for one if you earn it. later, when i was even more drunk, i asked for her number, and she said earn it. so well i spent a bunch of money haveing her dance for me, then i asked her again for her number and she said she didnt have a phone haha. damn i suck at life. haha
Quote by chea_man
ok, since i was rude in my first post ill say something that was embarrasing. i was very drunk the other night at the strip club, and this stripper was giveing me a lap dance and it trned out we had actualy went to high school together, i hadnt seen her in years. well anyway she was like, hey you need to get a VIP, i had a crush on you in high school, and i was like sure, ill pay for one if you earn it. later, when i was even more drunk, i asked for her number, and she said earn it. so well i spent a bunch of money haveing her dance for me, then i asked her again for her number and she said she didnt have a phone haha. damn i suck at life. haha

Yeah, you pretty much got owned again.
Quote by chea_man

lmao
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by chea_man

Quite an understatement.

Hmm...I don't really think I've had any that bad...I don't know how well this fits into the thread but last night my girlfriend was over and I was fingering her for the first time ( : ) ) and my dad walked in. That was humilating for both of us.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
Quote by Steve The Plank
Yeah, you pretty much got owned again.

haha i know.
but hey, i love self depricating humor.
not really very that relevant, but its always kinda embarassing when u can't undo their ****ing bra. and if they have to do it for you, it's even worse.
one time i fooled around with this chick on her boyfriend's couch... oh wait, that wasn't embarassing, that was kick ass. my mistake.
Quote by Megalomaniac16
one time i fooled around with this chick on her boyfriend's couch... oh wait, that wasn't embarassing, that was kick ass. my mistake.

dude, i havent forgot that either.

hahah
"Have you seen the video of Toni stripping when she was drunk?"
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by gibson_lover_ga
Quite an understatement.

Hmm...I don't really think I've had any that bad...I don't know how well this fits into the thread but last night my girlfriend was over and I was fingering her for the first time ( : ) ) and my dad walked in. That was humilating for both of us.

Did he buy you pants????

Go on ya legend.

I was fingering my F-Buddy for the first time a few weeks ago. I made her cum extremely hard and then asked her to finish me off.
My penis would not stand!!!!
I was in a science lesson in school, someone made a joke on my table and i laughed. ASi laughed, bogies came out my nose.
Its never ever happend to me before, but i had a cold. I was so embarassed i just wanted to sink into my chair. (there was a girl sitting at the table)
Quote by Fraz01
not really very that relevant, but its always kinda embarassing when u can't undo their ****ing bra. and if they have to do it for you, it's even worse.

whats embarrasing is when you **** up because your concentrating too hard on what to act like like this one time when i was with a chick and was so ****ing close to getting it on but she insisted on talking and whilst i was thinking stfu i didnt realise i wasnt even replying to her and she thought i was deaf or retarded, i was too busy unhooking the annoying ****ing bra.

tip: dnt go for chicks that blab non-stop when they get wet
In the cinema on a first date. She's laying on my chest.
Her: "I can hear your heartbeat."
Me: "Oh right."
Her: "It's getting faster."
Me: "errrmmm...."
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Quote by Gnod

I think you need to switch to cingular
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
the whole parents walking in thing is just monster of all ****ups. like when your trying to make a good first impression and after meeting the parents for the first time, in winter when its freezing, going downstairs having to say bye to the parents whilst ur sweating like crazy and panting when the girls room is like 2 metres away and all red but have to leave right then because ur about to miss the last ****ing bus!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaahh thats ****ed
Quote by dazzler16
Did he buy you pants????

Go on ya legend.

I was fingering my F-Buddy for the first time a few weeks ago. I made her cum extremely hard and then asked her to finish me off.

Wait...what?

That post confused me.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
Quote by OddOneOut
"Have you seen the video of Toni stripping when she was drunk?"

No I haven't actually, where could I aquire this video you speak of?
Quote by 666_Pounder
Goddamn that got me, i feel like **** so thanks for making me lol

its free!!! YESSS!!!!!!! now i dont have to keep watching my seductive 4000lbs neighbour who has a large bedroom window and no fitting clothes
Quote by chea_man

Aren't you the guy with insecurity about his looks?

Small penis AND insecurity about looks, what a catch

:P
Quote by captain_man07
did u accidentally cut your balls off?

Yes, yes I did. Do you have a problem with that?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Aren't you the guy with insecurity about his looks?

Small penis AND insecurity about looks, what a catch

:P

yes, but she liked it. thats all that matters hha.

i was just playing anyway. i dont even know his mother hahah.
Well, earlier this VERY NIGHT, we were playing truth or dare, and evryone had been dared apart from my best friend, so I dared him to go off and make out with one of the less attractive people, he did it, then dared me to go into the next room and get rompy with all of them. I was infact delighted at the prospect (I'm 15 remember) and out of 8 girls, only 7 went, the other one said; "I'm not having him near me, he's too feely", after the 7 girls heard this, none of them went through, and I was forced to do some stupid truth instead, and drink golden syrup

Also, I thought girls liked feely?

And is there a such thing as "too feely"?

F*** I'm pissed.
Quote by chea_man

Self-pwnage FTW, because YOU SUCK.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
who has ever heard their parents doing **** whilst your trying to sleep or accidentally step in on them.. ahhh thats ****ed. some ppl have no shame, like last night for example
Quote by dazzler16
Did he buy you pants????

Go on ya legend.

God that sucks .

But it's not as bad as not being able to finish. That's ****ing horrible, especially when she tells me that she feels bad that she can't . I feel like such a dick.

Pun very much intended
Dickless.
Page 1 of 4