for the past month i've been banned, a month of hell!!!! but now im back and the first thing i need to ask of the pit is does any1 got any good ideas for voluneer work? i need it for final in a gov class, and i got no idea what to do, i dont like old people, i aint pickin up trash, and i dont wanna work with animals so im stumped, any suggestions
you should pick up trash in and around a retirement home full of blind people
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Oh, I thought this was for volunteer work abroad- which is what I'll be doing instead of Uni

Maybe teach music at a primary school?
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Library work.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
Library work.

Yup.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
I'm a soccer coach, and I teach english to native spanish speakers at the library
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by dazzler16
Help small children. (unless your a paedophile) or go to a homeless shelter.

homeless shelter is an easy one.
Just go and serve them food (if you call I'm sure they have several times that you can go).
A plus to this is that most bums are really cool, and have great stories.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
meals on wheels?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by dazzler16
Help small children. (unless your a paedophile)

actually i am! why didnt i think of that! just kidding i hate kids

so far nothing good..... i would teach music at a elementry school if i could but there are teachers for that, so? and i dont wanna do a homeless shelter, im very anti-social so i want to do something easy, and doesnt involve people, it pisses me off my one friend plays in a praise band at church, and that counts as his comunity service, even the practice's. I know that next year in like feb there is this thing called relay for life and its just a 24 walking thing and i forget if ppl sponser you or if its just a walk to raise awareness for something, but i know walking things count and i may do some walking things but the thing is i dont know how many hours i can rack up from that i need 15 hours
Quote by fender1618
actually i am! why didnt i think of that! just kidding i hate kids

so far nothing good..... i would teach music at a elementry school if i could but there are teachers for that, so? and i dont wanna do a homeless shelter, im very anti-social so i want to do something easy, and doesnt involve people, it pisses me off my one friend plays in a praise band at church, and that counts as his comunity service, even the practice's. I know that next year in like feb there is this thing called relay for life and its just a 24 walking thing and i forget if ppl sponser you or if its just a walk to raise awareness for something, but i know walking things count and i may do some walking things but the thing is i dont know how many hours i can rack up from that i need 15 hours

I do so much which is counted as volunteer work and it's great fun. I got to go to Albania last summer for two weeks, play concerts and hang out with the Roma Gypsys. I did this thing called Streetreach where you go out in a big group and help in the under-privalaged areas of Belfast, which is alot more fun than it sounds, and I play bass in my church. For the normal person who isn't involved in church and stuff I say the easiest option is just to work in a charity shop.
Volunteer at your local hospital with the Red Cross. It's super easy.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!