Page 1 of 2
Ok. I know there alot of people on UG that think Emma Watson is extremely hot. I am one of those people. And for all of you people that say im a paedophile because id tap that can GTFO because she is older than me and im 15. So, discuss Emma and post a picture if you want.

excellent

and again
excellent
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Christ, shut the **** up about her already.

She's sub-par at best...

...and she's about twelve.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
what the hell is so special about her?!?...half the girls at my highschool are much more attractive than she is
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
last i knew she was about 16...
i thought i had magic fingers once, and had uncovered the fountain of love.

turns out my girlfriend was just peeing on me.
Quote by djsteiner
last i knew she was about 16...

get with the times
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Am i only the only person on the internet (apart from Smokey Amp by the look of things) who DOESN'T find her attractive? Or at least no so much that i rave on about her.
Quote by 666_Pounder
Am i only the only person on the internet (apart from Smokey Amp by the look of things) who DOESN'T find her attractive? Or at least no so much that i rave on about her.

No I'm right here sir!

Really, I think you should stick with the aforementioned link
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Izz
No I'm right here sir!
me as well...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

She's nothing special, if she was walking down the street and I didnt know who she was I wouldnt even look once let alone twice... That said, the whole "paedophile" aspect of my personality may just win through and i'd be forced to rape and kill Emma Watson shouting "suck my want Hermoine!!! suck it!!!" while ****ing her face... But that only happens once or twice a year...
Quote by Smokey Amp
Christ, shut the **** up about her already.

She's sub-par at best...

...and she's about twelve.

exactly i thought i was the only one, shes the most average looking girl around and all you gays are creaming your pants over her, just because shes your age and in harry potter doesnt make her attractive
She is fdgfdgfdggfdgg hot.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Harmonius

that has to be the most out of proportioned body ever..
i know its fake..
so i guess its just crap editing
She's not even hot, I don't see the big deal about her. I'd much rather **** a lot of girls in my school than her.
Quote by MadClownDisease
+1

And anyway, Evanna > Watson

Thank you I must get rid of this thread. Watson > Evanna
Quote by Izz
No.

Yes*
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by TOAOIsaac
Paedos!!!

You have no remember that 95% of UG is under 15 so... you phail
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Quote by Harmonius

Really, I think you should stick with the aforementioned link

Rock Block = Funniest meme EVER
My friend goes to school with her. Middlebury. He lives in the same dorm. On the same floor. He talks to her on a daily basis and sends me pictures of them together just to piss me off. It pisses me off.
Quote by master
My friend goes to school with her. Middlebury. He lives in the same dorm. On the same floor. He talks to her on a daily basis and sends me pictures of them together just to piss me off. It pisses me off.
you realize that all the emma fanboys are going to harrass you for those pictures now, right?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by master

Pics or it didnt happen

no, seriously
Page 1 of 2