When you do a full pull-up, does your high E go to F or F#? My trem angle on my Original Edge seems right but it only goes to F, shouldn't it be able to go to F#? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
depends on the string. on the middle string (say, G), i can normally pull up around a minor third... which is from G to Bb (i.e. 3 frets' worth).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^Let's say strictly the high E. Just as a quick reference, I may need to adjust the springs. Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you take a quick picture of your trem angle?
depends on the string tension

you should be able to

you might break a string tho
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
probably not very much up-pull on that string, no.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
depends on the string. on the middle string (say, G), i can normally pull up around a minor third... which is from G to Bb (i.e. 3 frets' worth).

I need more tension on the springs then. I just did a full pull-up on G and it went all the the way up to C.
If you want more bend the string up on the fretboard and pull up on the trem. A little tricky but I do it occasionally. The best way is to pull the fingerboard bend instead of pushing. Gives you a little firmer grip on the string.
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
I need more tension on the springs then. I just did a full pull-up on G and it went all the the way up to C.

i doubt it. if your trem stays in tune, more up-pull is awesome. that's only a fourth, which is only a tone more than a minor third at any rate. i mean i can normally hit a major third with a pull-up...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?