I was in a pawn shop yesterday and picked up this BC Rich Bronze Mockingbird and played around with it a while. It was kind of a red-orange color, and I think it had that metallic shine paint job. It had one bridge pickup, so one control knob, and strings that felt and sounded pretty new. It was priced at $199.99, does this sound reasonable? I tried looking around on the internet but couldn't find anything like it so I've got nothing to guess with.

I'm not looking for anything expensive or great, but if what I've described sounds like $200, let me know. I think I can probably get it for $150, which I think they got it for, or they could've gotten it for less, in which case I might be able to get it that cheap. Just let me know what you think about this deal.
personally i wouldnt just because i hate BC rich's, but if u like em its ur choice
SG commando

Inserts hilarious quote here
I like BC riches, get it as cheap as you can though. they're lovely guitars, but they're as cheap as muck unless you want like handbuilt USA quality ones.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
my nehibor has a bronze series..its a total pile of crap..
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
Well now I believe I'll stay away from it. I like the way it looks, but if it's a pile of crap like everyone says then I think I'll save my money for a really high quality one. btw, why did the words 'pawn shop' turn red? I don't think I did that.
Ah, it must have been from searching it. Sorry about that, but thanks for the help.
brinze series are only like $230 brand new, and that's a rip off
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD