so last week I missed my english class and so I sent an email to the teacher who says he checks his email "very often". Well tomorrow's class and today he sends me an email just now saying what the homework for last class was.

Write an essay about 2.3 - 3 pages double spaced on your earliest child memory.

So I have to get this done before 11am tomorrow and I'm in the middle of a block for ideas...

any tips on getting ideas on a childhood memory to write about?
ask your parents...they remember all that shit
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Write about that summer where your mom always bought you that particular brand of yogurt since you liked it so much.

She would buy you a pack every 2 days, and you would always go: "Thank you, mommy, it's my favorite."
Seriously? You want us to recall your memories for you?
Looking for my India/Django.
I could ask my parents but I would like to remember it myself because i would be able to write more on it having all the memories in my head.

as for the being born...i don't remember any of that...
I think the FBI came with a brain wash when they were testing that 21 years ago

Quote by redwing_suck
Seriously? You want us to recall your memories for you?

No I'm looking for ideas on how to recall some memories..I'm just out of ideas today and really don't even feel like writing anything.....

This teacher wont know if i add some things that never happened...a little fiction in the essay will be fun and add more to the pages.
Last edited by moody07747 at Sep 23, 2007,
Quote by Metal claw
Write about that summer where your mom always bought you that particular brand of yogurt since you liked it so much.

She would buy you a pack every 2 days, and you would always go: "Thank you, mommy, it's my favorite."

creating someone else's childhood memories FTW
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Ask your parents, get a rough idea and make it up. My english teacher always told us that an examiner will never know if you're lying if the storyline is believable and they encouraged it.
Don't hand it in, and fake a nervous breakdown because your earliest memory is traumatic.
I thought I would post an update. I ended up writing a fictional story about how I got my first guitar at age 10 for my b-day.

Reality is I got it one year, 4 months ago and bought it myself.
Quote by moody07747
I thought I would post an update. I ended up writing a fictional story about how I got my first guitar at age 10 for my b-day.

Reality is I got it one year, 4 months ago and bought it myself.

Dude, what if they call your parents to confirm your story?
Quote by MightyAl
Don't hand it in, and fake a nervous breakdown because your earliest memory is traumatic.

+1
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
the college only has my home phone and the teacher has my school email.

He doesn't even know my parents names.

either way, I highly doubt that this teacher would care if I made most of it up.
Last edited by moody07747 at Sep 24, 2007,