So who's seen the new movie? i havent yet, but i definetly will. And i cant wait for the new game that comes out in 2008...So who's with me?!?!?!?
Camilla Choads.
RE: Extinction.. In my opinion, it was good, but it seemed a little short to me, but maybe I'm just crazy.

RE 5.. Looks absolutely amazing, and what I've read about it, it'll be better than RE4.
"I play guitar" - Me
Too bad whoever is writing the movie just completely raped the original plot-line, Raccoon City got nuked. Plus, only Riddick can wield dual daggers in a desert world and look like a badass.
Quote by PandaFantastic
Too bad whoever is writing the movie just completely raped the original plot-line, Raccoon City got nuked. Plus, only Riddick can wield dual daggers in a desert world and look like a badass.

riddick is possibly the worst character ever
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Movie was ****ing awesome. And that's awesome, not awful, so those of you that don't completely read words at first don't have to go back and check. I loved it. It was a bit short, but that was it's only fault. It had a good soundtrack too. No Slipknot .
aaw man I couldn't go see it because my parents didn't buy me the tickets
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
riddick is possibly the worst character ever

Yeah but dude, come on.
Quote by PandaFantastic
Yeah but dude, come on.

i will give you that he looks more bad ass with the 2 blades and whatnot, but u know damn well when the zombie holocaust happens hes not gonna make it through
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
.....Unless they're led by a bunch of interstellar technomancers with horrible haircuts.
IMO i thought the movie was terrible. at some points in the movie the crowd was actually laughing at how ridiculously stupid it was.