A thread dedicated to the coolest shooter ever, still in the final beta stages. Buy the Orange Box value pack to play.

Discuss favorite classes, tactics, maps, etc.

Sniper on Hydro = pwnage. 27 kills in 3 rounds a few minutes ago .

My screen name is cs_misfit, but my dad and any number of my friends play it just as much as me, so you probably won't get me.
Dickless.
I want this game
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
I want this game

Yes, you do .

Just buy the Orange Box, that Portal game will be more than worth it as well.
Dickless.
great game, my steam name is Sgt_Baker so friend me if you wish.
Holiday, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams And American Idiot's Solos!!!! Those Are Soooo Good!!!
greenday1182
never played team fortress...ts suposed to be *the* online shooter though... i might (strongly emphasize might) pick it up...but between COD4, mass effect and UT its future isnt looking too bright for me getting it....
Quote by chris_libby_88
never played team fortress...ts suposed to be *the* online shooter though... i might (strongly emphasize might) pick it up...but between COD4, mass effect and UT its future isnt looking too bright for me getting it....

Get it. Seriously, I played Halo 3 for 3 days, then went back to TF2. The only beef I have with the game is that alot of the time it can be unbalanced, and one team will always dominate.
Dickless.