it's really short, its like 260 words.

i don't want to post it here, but if you're willing to, just post in here and ill PM it to you (because i dont want to be plagiarized).

and if you do, please be brutally honest.

thanks
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
yeah, i sent it to dazzler, footzyrama, and captainjackass. denthul, i couldn't get it to you, it says your profile isn't availabe
Quote by SeveralSpecies
oh, i just realized, i sent it via UG profiles, ill send it via the forum again. thanks all
Quote by SeveralSpecies
k sent, thanks all. check your pm's on the forum and on profiles please
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Since you are sending it to so many peeps might as well make it public, just a thought - maybe.
I will
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Wow its really good. Its sad to see a big corporation like BK do something like that. But thats todays world i guess.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
thanks for your replies everybody
Quote by SeveralSpecies
sure i gues wats it about?

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp