Page 1 of 3
I think think has already been posted, but I couldn't find it when I searched it.

So post some funny things about bassists such as:

It only takes one bassist to change a lightbulb, but two guitarists to take all the credit.

You might be a bassist if your music teacher in preschool gave you the sandblocks to play. Then when she told the kids to play their instruments, you set them down and rubbed your hands together instead.

You might be a bassist if your band sells your amp to buy a microphone.
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
You know you're a bassist when your girlfriend would rather sit on your amp than have sex with you
That Guitar Hero joke about a mini-fridge being more essential to your practice room than a bassist.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Dirge Humani
You might be a bassist if you know where the bass forum is, and that this has been done multiple times.

haha funny :P... YOU MIGHT BE A BASSIST IF YOU CAN'T READ THE FIRST POST!
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
i'm a guitarist. i'm better at bass than alot of people. So i give you equal opportunity to suck on that.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by Magic Jim
You know you're a bassist when your girlfriend would rather sit on your amp than have sex with you

haha
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

You know that you're a bassist when you know that bass is a more important and versatile instrument than guitar...

(I'm a guitarist and never played a bass by the way)
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Magic Jim

haha
Quote by Magic Jim

Now I'm a female bassist and I like to sit on my amp and play low notes.....
Quote by Magic Jim

Hell, you know you're a bassist if you'd rather sit on your amp than have sex with your girlfriend!
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
You know you're a bassist when you're asked "what do you play?" And you answer "The Bass"
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Hell, you know you're a bassist if you'd rather sit on your amp than have sex with your girlfriend!

You get aroused by getting vibrations on your ass?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
You get aroused by getting vibrations on your ass?

-_-

It was a joke.

EDIT: and a good one too, if you were at my band's first practice with my new amp
Rig

Quote by x_themetalfan_x

haha

If only that actually worked...
you know your a bassist when your girlfriend loves you for your fingering technique.

how many bassist does it take to screw in a light bulb?

none, the keyboardist can do it with his left hand.
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
-_-

It was a joke.

EDIT: and a good one too, if you were at my band's first practice with my new amp

I know it was a joke -_- . I was joking too
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

How do you get a bassist off your doorstep?

Pay for the pizza.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by Tophue
You know you're a bassist when you're asked "what do you play?" And you answer "The Bass"

Best post in the thread.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by urik
I know it was a joke -_- . I was joking too

Internetz are break jokes
Rig

You know you're a bassist whne you're the only black guy in an otherwise all-white band.

You know you're a bassist when you just stand and bob your head while the rest of your band is screaming, jumping, and swinging their instruments around.
Death to Ovation haters!
How many bassists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

It doesn't matter the keyboardist can do it with his left hand
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
You might be a bassist when your guitarist steals your girlfriend because you said that she looks fat in that dress,LIKE COME ON, IT WAS ONLY A DRESS!!
Quote by PatchworkMan
You know you're a bassist whne you're the only black guy in an otherwise all-white band.

You know you're a bassist when you just stand and bob your head while the rest of your band is screaming, jumping, and swinging their instruments around.

It was the opposite for me....
Quote by jaggerbush320
I think think has already been posted, but I couldn't find it when I searched it.

So post some funny things about bassists such as:

It only takes one bassist to change a lightbulb, but two guitarists to take all the credit.

You might be a bassist if your music teacher in preschool gave you the sandblocks to play. Then when she told the kids to play their instruments, you set them down and rubbed your hands together instead.

You might be a bassist if your band sells your amp to buy a microphone.

*reported*
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I know a number of bassists who think it's creative to stand there playing the root note for about 5 mins with no phrasing or any interesting spin what-so-ever.
^ I know a number of Guitarists who think 4 power chords = song.

Quote by Moggan13
Oh you killjoy! *slaps wrist playfully*

Behave!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
You know you're a bassist when at practice, the band doesn't realize you're gone until they start practicing
Bassists are not people... they come from the planet Bassimatode
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by myself101
^ I know a number of Guitarists who think 4 power chords = song.

Behave!

Yeah I see what you did there...

Page 1 of 3