Whats with Black Metal, everything is evil...... how do these guys live their lives like that.
LOL
Quote by Dirge Humani
You just aren't br00tal enough to understand.

prolly lol.. i mean slayer does that kind of stuff. but their music at least as some good solo's and rhythm.
LOL
Quote by SiKh22
Whats with Black Metal, everything is evil...... how do these guys live their lives like that.

no it's not

/thread
Quote by SiKh22
prolly lol.. i mean slayer does that kind of stuff. but their music at least as some good solo's and rhythm.

What exactly is a good Slayer solo..?
You don't have to be evil to play Black Metal...
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
black metal rules,

if you dont like it, you suck.

Quote by Black60Jack
WTF is a scale any way.

Quote by Grimmy101

that's what I was thinking.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

if you know how to look, you'll find that some black metal bands are really epic and kicks slayer butt

you listen to slayer and you're complaining about how black metal is evil? all metal is evil. except for power metal.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Grimmy101

nah i mean like Dead Skin mask has a good solo, its easy but it sounds good. i know i was going to get attacked. i know you dont have to be evil, but the people like that one band Gorgoroth...reallly wtf. their music video. crazy stuff i've never seen. i dont even like slayer, i was just comparing them. Since a little bit of the stuff relate lyric wise. IM fan
LOL
Quote by SiKh22

I take it you've not heard Metal Black by Venom. That has some awesome solos in.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
slayer is christian rock if u didnt no
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by Grimmy101

What exactly what do you mean by what exactly do you mean?

Everything Slayer did, before Christ Illusion is pure genious... Back in the day, they could turn **** into wine.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
my point is what do these guys get by dressing like dead people, and worshiping weird stuff. image to sell? records?
LOL
Quote by SiKh22

FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by Grimmy101

1234 4321 1234 4321.

Chromatic wanking FTL!

Check out Belphegor or Imperial Crystalline Entombment or something.

Wrong forum as well. =/
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all