I'm a little homesick. I need some lame masturbation jokes to make me feel at home.

Well actually I was feeling a bit homesick but now I'm alright, now that **** is cool (PC wasn't working, now it is). Anyone elses first week or day? I've spent the last 3 months waking up at 1pm, now it's weird to have to wake up at 9am n earlier.
i just started college (england), which ill admit is nothing like uni, but ive had 3 months of getting up late, and doing no work, and ive never actually ever had to do work, i just cruised thru, but now its all hitting me that i have to do work, and its a bit of a culture shock.
my peeps is on the fritz. just be happy you're not dealing with that problem

by "peeps" i mean my friends whom i sometimes call my "peeps"
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Er...go to the bar?

I wish I was back at uni now, instead I have to teach Spanish children in Ibiza how to speak English.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

My sister went off to uni today! She's real homesick and misses her dad as he buys her everything she wants and she cant handle it when his wallet is taken from her.

Im gunna miss her though
It's my brothers first day, my family went to his Uni to help him move earlier.

I was mistaken for a fresher twice
Quote by Child In Time
Er...go to the bar?

I wish I was back at uni now, instead I have to teach Spanish children in Ibiza how to speak English.

We went to the bar. Was alright but I'm pretty damn tired now. Gonna get some rest and go clubbing tommorow.
Don't worry about being homesick. Once you get into it and settle in you'll build up your own world and you'll be fine.

And go to the bar for longer! It's way too early to be home already.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

lol thats funny that he was homesick until he got onto UG.

want a lame masturbation joke?

the other day i was working at this triathalon station where people get water and stuff halfway through the race. we were talking about how running 20 miles would suck. then one of my friends (in front of about 5 runners, and they heard it) says "ya i could run the 20 miles but i dont know if i could go that long without masturbating" and of course he was joking but we were cracking up and the runners were looking at us like we were freaks. good times
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by _Mayday_
It's my brothers first day, my family went to his Uni to help him move earlier.

I was mistaken for a fresher twice

Haha as was I! Some assistant kept trying to sell me these Freshers bar crawl tickets and couldnt understand me saying no, then some other bird tried giving me a goody bag and said i need it for the year, not grasping the fact that i was just helping my sis.

Its helping her out today that made me realise how much i want to go, it looks so awesome.
I'm in my first weeks of Sixth Form (I'm 16; may be called High School in USA?). It's weird, cos we've just had a huge holiday after the GCSEs, we're all suddenly in suits and we can go home some afternoons (at 1.10, rather than 3.30). And we're only doing 4 subjects each (as opposed to 10 or so).

I like it.
Quote by dazzler16
I start properly tomorrow morning at 9 am and I am ****ting It I dont know anyone in my class/.

Then get to know people in your class.
Don't worry about not knowing anyone, I've had 3 years at college and the first 2 each time I knew no one/basically no one in the class. This year I knew about a third in each class. I dunno why but I find it okay even though I'm ultra shy and stuff.

It sucks how you can go through a whole year without speaking to certain class members for no reason though.
My friends started uni, stayed in his room for the weekend, his place is okay but the peopel there are complete asses. Anyway he's loving it, he knows a few people there (as do I) and. . I got to call shotgun in a friends car. . .
Quote by thewho65
What is the exact difference between University and College? I'm a Yank by the way, I believe "Uni" is a UK term.

University is like your college, as far as I know.

Sorry a little vague.
Quote by Jackolas
University is like your college, as far as I know.

Sorry a little vague.

A university is an institution of higher education and research, which grants academic degrees at all levels (bachelor, master, and doctorate) in a variety of subjects. A university provides both tertiary and quaternary education. The word university is derived from the Latin universitas magistrorum et scholarium, roughly meaning "community of teachers and scholars".

College describes a broad Range of third level institutions.

i.e. A University is a particular type of college.