Page 1 of 2
Not to be confused with the thread about 10 year olds playing with each other's willies (what the hell is wrong with you guys, anyway?), what stupid things did you do as a small kid?

- I swallowed a grape the size of my eyeball (approximately, give or take some) in 4th grade
- The same year, I blew up not one, not two, but three gogurts, which stuck to the ceiling for a couple hours before landing on a teacher's head.
- Ran in front of a slowly moving car, gashed open my knee on the license plate
- Fell out of numerous trees
- Played sick for two months to avoid presenting a project (WHICH I DID), in 5th grade

I'm sure there's more, but please, post your own.
I sneezed ad, because I thought it would be a laugh, jumped backwards off my bed. I broke my collar bone.

Instead of playing with toy cars, I took hammers to them.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

My brothers once told me to stick a peanut up my nose, to cut the story short, 4 hours later i was stood with my dad holding a peanut in a pair of tweasers.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
I killed small cats and small dogs
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by metalisbest
I killed small cats and small dogs

now that just aint right.....
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Michael myers? ^

anways I ate a couple ants : / I didn't a lot of stupid things that i can think of right now.

Edit: got one for truth or dare i ran around my neighbourhood in my underwear and also in a different game of it i got my neighbour to stick his fingers in dog **** then me and my friends all quit.
blew up action figures with fire crackers

broke my teacher's college diploma in fourth grade
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by devilscruffs14
I ate dog ****.

I actually did that

I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic, that's why I added the 'actually'

I also managed to split my head open on a bouncy castle

not jumping or falling off the bouncy castle, actually on the bouncy castle.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by CullenT
blew up action figures with fire crackers

broke my teacher's college diploma in fourth grade

I did that too... except with tiny little kittens, M80's, and their ass holes
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
gave everyone the pinky
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I used to tell other kids that I was a secret agent from another planet, and that I was here on Earth for a super secret mission......

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
fell out of a treehouse and landed on my head
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
I also managed to split my head open on a bouncy castle

My question to is a simple one...how?!

Everton FC
my one friend almost was expelled for thinking this girl at schoolwas an alien....and then proceeding to stomp on her telling her to go back to her own planet
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
Quote by BHC zoley
my one friend almost was expelled for thinking this girl at schoolwas an alien....and then proceeding to stomp on her telling her to go back to her own planet

Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
sent my neighbor to the hospital with a homemade rocket

blew up my shed

stood on top of my friends brothers car while moving and fell off the back

jumped a six foot ramp made of rocks and a pice of wood but the middle had too much slack and ii went strait thru the middle , riding my bike strait into six feet of rocks ON VIDEO

caught a forest on fire and the fire department came and they never knew how it started
i threw sandwiches and various beverages at the principal EVERYDAY. no lie, and never got caught.

im like a ninja, i can do anything but no one ever sees me do it.
Quote by Footzyrama
My question to is a simple one...how?!

to this day I don't know.

I playing with my little brother then I felt a sharp pain on my head, so I got off the bouncy castle, and as Im walking towards my mum I take my hand off my head and see that it's covered in blood, then I freak out and I don't remember much after that.

the only thing i can think of is that somebody had shoes on, on the bouncy castle, and somehow managed to kick me in the head. but I really couldn't tell you for sure.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
lol, kk, fair enough.

I once told a tour guide in prague, when asked what i wanted to be when i grow up, an raving alcoholic like my god father...good times, People said i'd never do it, i showed them wrong!

Everton FC
Last edited by Footzyrama at Sep 23, 2007,
Quote by dudetheman
I used to tell other kids that I was a secret agent from another planet, and that I was here on Earth for a super secret mission......

Same

I also swallowed a lego cause I was trying to clean them up by sucking them up a snorkel and spitting them in my box.
Well..im technically still a "kid" but im a dumb one. Alright i know everyone has seen Jackass and has heard of Steve-O...well he has his own series and i watched it. Of course he did a really funny trick. He industrial stapled his nuts to his leg. lol...yeah. No i did not staple my nuts to my leg...my friend did...but i stapled my butt 20 times with staples...they made a smiley face! woo hooo..and some of my friends took it in the stomach by a big rubber band excersize dealy thing idk. So we got that on video...we showed everyone they laughed and watched it at school...so we made another of us throwing green peppers, tomatoes, and peaches at each others backs. If youve never been hit by a tomatoe.....you gotta try..it hurts terribly. So it was a monday and i come home...my computer is outta my room. i call my mom up and she was pissed....the school teachers seen the video we made...cause it was on youtube and they called our parents. so yeah...ive also done other **** like branded a dick on my butt and went streaking through public stores...its a small town.
^^ i'm sorry but i have to call BS on some of that.

whenever there was sport on tv, i used to do it. like long jump onto cushions, javelin throw sticks in the garden, drive some sh*tty tractor around in the garden, bike in the garden etc etc
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
In fourth grade I would take my bike to the top of this huge hill (which was a public street) that had a sharp curve halfway down (but the road was wide enough to make it easily). Anyway, going down there were four blind spots, one behind me, one on each side of the curve (an intersection), and one after the curve (there were alot of trees, as this was a small residential hamlet). I went down several times succesfully, but one time going down, I got to the curve, and my friend's mom was driving up. I panicked, turned my handle bars sharply 90 degrees and slammed my brakes (simultaneously). I flew off my bike, as the handle bars went into my gut, hit a big tree and almost passed out. I spent 2 days in the hospital afterward
when I was a baby I swalled a huge marble.

They took me to hospital but coudn't find it on the ex-ray (until a doctor came in and pointed out to the nurse that a marble wouldn't show u on x-ray.

They said it wouldn't cause me any problems os ,,,nothing to do about it really. SO either I shat it out at some point (and this marble was HUGE so I douvt taht happend without me..>REALLY knowing about it. So I may well have a marble inside me, lol
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Broke my wrist skateboarding. Well, falling off a skateboard.
Jumped off a really big wall and twisted my ankle.
Run down some stairs, slipped on a piece of cardboard and slid into a heater where I proceeded to break my ankle.
Ran around a corner and sliced the top of my head open on a corner of fence. Had to get it glued in Hospital.
Got DDT'ed on a bench in primary school. Not really stupid on my part though.

Yeah.
Ran out in front of a police car for the luls.

Probably some other stuff, can't really remember.
Quote by captainjackass
non-pseudo-sexual things? isnt that not fake sexual things, in turn meaning sexual things?
ummm im confused

So he wants Ill show you mine if you show me yours stories?
Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by Twist of fate
I had sex with a pillow

*reads title*

I ate a big red candle

That wasnt a candle
Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by ARCtrooper225
In fourth grade I would take my bike to the top of this huge hill (which was a public street) that had a sharp curve halfway down (but the road was wide enough to make it easily). Anyway, going down there were four blind spots, one behind me, one on each side of the curve (an intersection), and one after the curve (there were alot of trees, as this was a small residential hamlet). I went down several times succesfully, but one time going down, I got to the curve, and my friend's mom was driving up. I panicked, turned my handle bars sharply 90 degrees and slammed my brakes (simultaneously). I flew off my bike, as the handle bars went into my gut, hit a big tree and almost passed out. I spent 2 days in the hospital afterward

I started laughing so fuking hard when I read that.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

Quote by ac/dc_freak91
I started laughing so fuking hard when I read that.

Well you're kind...
I broke my arm when I was 11 while swinging on a really old rope swing that I shouldn't have been on...the rope broke, I flew backwards, and landed on my arm.

I was riding my bike on a dirt road, and a truck turned onto it a ways ahead of me, and I wanted to ride in the dirt cloud, so I turned really sharply, flew over the handle bars, and landed on my face, chipping my front tooth.

My friend Ryan and I were breaking sticks over a tree (yeah, we were bored as hell), and when I had my back turned to him, he broke a stick, and the broken piece flew right at me, hitting me in the back really hard...that sucked.

When I was 4, I jammed a pebble up my nose, and I had to go to the hospital to have it removed.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Randomly attacked people with Go-Gurt tubes
The Pit. The Movie.
leaned back on a swing tryin to do a flip and landed on my head right on a protruding tree root
Quote by TDS
You know what would be awsome? A phone that doubled as a fleshlight that recharged power through kinetic motion.

"hold on guys my phone's dying."
*fap*
"Ok we're good."
When I was 5/6, I used to throw pots of yoghurt down the aisles of the supermarket, just to watch them burst open.

I also used to insist we had a cat (we didn't) and would proceed to put several dozen cans of cat food into the trolley, arguing loudly with my dad that we didn't have dog, we had a CAT.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Page 1 of 2