I want the next guitar I purchase to have a Floyd Rose, and not just a licensed one. I noticed most guitars with floyds run at $1000+. I'm not exactly made of money, so I was wondering if anyone knew any good guitars that you could reccomend. (Note: Please don't recommend floyd rose brand guitars...)
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

You could always get a guitar with a LFR and later down the road switch it to a OFR.
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Ibanez RG1570 and S series.

Not exactly floyd rose but comparable.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

I know you probably dont want to hear this, but I am gonna say it anyway. Try out some Ibanez guitars with the edge-style tremolos. They are built as good as floyds, they are floating, and they look better on the guitar. I just sold my fender strat with an original floyd because i preferred the Ibanez tremolos. Thats my opinion on the subject.
Quote by Vanquish
Schecter Hellraiser FR

ya man get the hellraiser its got nasty looks and plays really nice and has emgs in it so it would be the perfect metal guitar.
Ibanez S series (yes I know its not OFR)
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD