Page 1 of 2
Do you know if gibson will do special paint colors on their custom shop model guitars when you order it?
If your last name is Clapton or Wylde then yeah

actaully I dont know, they might for the right number of digits.
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by otherkid
If your last name is Clapton or Wylde then yeah

actaully I dont know, they might for the right number of digits.

Lol, yea, that's probably right.

But......
If you have the dough, then maybe. But I would say most likely not.
His parents have the dough -_- not happy with just your delonge sig?
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
You probably won't be able to. Maybe just try a third party group, and get them to do the paint job?
Get off my lawn.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
You probably won't be able to. Maybe just try a third party group, and get them to do the paint job?

I was thinking that... maybe someone like Mike Learn.
Try a local artist? I'm going to strip my Strat and take it to a local tagger.
Get off my lawn.
why would you waste money on a custom shop gibson? Sure it will be a good guitar, but you could get so much more for the price.

Check out carvins. I'm pretty sure they will allow custom paint jobs, even if it will cost a lot more, and it won't break the bank.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Quote by Sendrith
why would you waste money on a custom shop gibson? Sure it will be a good guitar, but you could get so much more for the price.

Check out carvins. I'm pretty sure they will allow custom paint jobs, even if it will cost a lot more, and it won't break the bank.

Because tom delonge has a gibson custom shop, so he needs one too.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Quote by SublimeGuitar
Because tom delonge has a gibson custom shop, so he needs one too.

exactly but i already have one i want another one lol
Quote by -AvA-
exactly but i already have one i want another one lol

before you do that, can you buy me a strat?
Gear:

Peavey Classic 50

Quote by SublimeGuitar
before you do that, can you buy me a strat?

ill think about it
Get a Carvin instead. Really, much better value for the money. You can have a crapload of features included too.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Get a Carvin instead. Really, much better value for the money. You can have a crapload of features included too.

He's not looking for features or value for the money, he wants something to show off with, obviously.
Quote by kyrreca
He's not looking for features or value for the money, he wants something to show off with, obviously.

not really to show off its more like its my style of guitar and the only style i like but you can think what you want
tom delonge liked strats.....lol..

j/k man, they most likely would, that's why it's called "custom" shop, but don't expect to walk out under 10 G most likely after it's been customized to your tastes, in which case, it won't play or sound any better than it's 2G standard models...and you could have a guitar refinished for about 500 bucks anything you want tbh, by someone who'se probably more attentive to detail than gibson's minimum wage slaves
Why do you want to paint your super tom delonge axe? You'll dissapoint your priest!

And yeah there's this thing called Kisekai. They paint your axe for free!
Last edited by .smudged. at Sep 23, 2007,
Quote by -AvA-
ill think about it

get me one too.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
lol he hasnt even told us what he wants and we are already criticizing him. what do you want anyways?
Gear:

Peavey Classic 50

Quote by SublimeGuitar
lol he hasnt even told us what he wants and we are already criticizing him. what do you want anyways?

lol well i want to change the color of the TD333 to black paint and red stripes
Quote by -AvA-
lol well i want to change the color of the TD333 to black paint and red stripes

Im sure they could do it, but it would take about 2 years (waiting list is that long) and about $10g's. i would wait for the epi version to come out, buy that, then take it to a car paint place and have them paint it the way you want.
Gear:

Peavey Classic 50

^he already has the w/e guitar he's trying to paint. just take it to a local paint shop.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
^then he definitely should buy me a new Fender blackface.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
^then he definitely should buy me a new Fender blackface.

whats with people and fender guitars nothing against them they are good but i mean i think they are pretty ugly
Quote by ECistheBest
^it's an amp noob.

im so sorry for making that mistake -.- either way my comment still stands
either way we now know your about as dumb as ****.
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203
I'm sorry I have to say this, but you're really spoilt and you know sod-all about the value of money. Please jump off a cliff and die instead of asking us how to hose your poor parents (and if they aren't, they damn sure are going to be eventually with a kid like you) even more.
Humility and good spelling are virtues, not your mortal enemy.
Quote by Extant
I'm sorry I have to say this, but you're really spoilt and you know sod-all about the value of money. Please jump off a cliff and die instead of asking us how to hose your poor parents (and if they aren't, they damn sure are going to be eventually with a kid like you) even more.

lol wow ok yes im spoiled quite badly i never said i wasnt but i do know the value of money but the problem is you have none and i have lots so stop worrying about the money involved because all i asked is if anyone knows whether or not i can get a custom paint job.
Those of you who think i am stupid for buying this guitar well you simply are jealous that i got my dream guitar and i didnt have to work for it. i know a lot about guitars i did a lot of research before i bought the TD333 you dont like that guitar than thats fine but stop being so mad that i spent money on the guitar just insult the guitar i could care less its not your money not your problem
Quote by -AvA-
Those of you who think i am stupid for buying this guitar well you simply are jealous that i got my dream guitar and i didnt have to work for it. i know a lot about guitars i did a lot of research before i bought the TD333 you dont like that guitar than thats fine but stop being so mad that i spent money on the guitar just insult the guitar i could care less its not your money not your problem

Then stop asking us how to splurge your parents' money, dip.

I have my dream guitar and I'm not complaining that you got yours without work. My beef is that nothing I've seen so far from you proves you have any shred of intelligence or rational thought beyond compulsive decision making and extorting your mother.
Humility and good spelling are virtues, not your mortal enemy.
Quote by -AvA-

i am very jealous.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by Extant
Then stop asking us how to splurge your parents' money, dip.

I have my dream guitar and I'm not complaining that you got yours without work. My beef is that nothing I've seen so far from you proves you have any shred of intelligence or rational thought beyond compulsive decision making and extorting your mother.

i didnt ask how to spend it i just asked if gibson does custom paint jobs f*cker
Quote by neptune1988
The creator of Scooby Doo died recently.

You know what that means, he's a g-g-g-g-ghost. LOL

wtf?
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
If you don't want us to call you a moron, (which you are) stop making threads. Your bringing all this on yourself.
No, actually, he just asked a simple question and people started bitching at him for how he lives his life. Sure, it's different from how we live, but life is about making yourself happy, right? Get over it and let him live his the way he wants. Personally, I disagree with spending money like that, but you don't see me telling him he's dumb. But dude, just call Gibson yourself and see what they say.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Page 1 of 2