k i'm looking into buying a v for vendetta halloween costume but i wanna go all out not buy the crappy rubies $50 costume. i got pretty much everything except the mask and it was starting to look like i'd have to go with the low quality plastic one but i found this one on ebay that is made of fiberglass. I was wondering if anyone knew how sturdy fiberglass is compared to plastic. Is it flexible and will it bend? Basically I don't want to pay $100 dollars for the same thing with a fancy name. The URL for the fiberglass mask is pasted below, look at the pictures for an idea on thickness.

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/V-for-Vendetta-Mask-FIBERGLASS-prop-replica_W0QQitemZ200155802715QQihZ010QQcategoryZ60361QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
LIES!!! SLANDEROUS LIES
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN FAPPAGE!!!

Quote by SOADrox429
Uh... Sex?
fiberglass is fine, looks a bit expensive though
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
will the fiberglass like bend, is it flexible or is it sturdy and stiff.
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
LIES!!! SLANDEROUS LIES

Quote by SOADrox429
Uh... Sex?
I've never really seen flexible fiberglass.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
from the picture it looks kinda flimsy
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
LIES!!! SLANDEROUS LIES

Quote by SOADrox429
Uh... Sex?
Just hope its not the kind of fiberglass that if you rub it the wrong way, you get little microscopic splinters in you. They make you wanna kill yourself.
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep
You're gonna spend 100 dollars on a costume that was popular 2 years ago, and you're only going to wear it once?

Sweet.
<Han> I love Hitler
in my 17 years of life i dont think i have spent a grand total of 100 dollars on my costumes.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
I vote you buy a $3 dollar plastic one, seeing as you'll only wear it for one day.

Then give me the spare $97.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
how's about you dont worry about how much i'm going to spend no its not going to be only once and for once just answer the question instead of having to make some dumb remark that seemingly makes you sound better than others. thanks, come again.
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
LIES!!! SLANDEROUS LIES

Quote by SOADrox429
Uh... Sex?
Quote by t3h h4x0r
how's about you dont worry about how much i'm going to spend no its not going to be only once and for once just answer the question instead of having to make some dumb remark that seemingly makes you sound better than others. thanks, come again.

Oh, jeez, you showed me.
<Han> I love Hitler
rofl.

hak 1 you nil.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.