So there is this girl that i like and i hang out with frequently and talk to blahblah, so last night i was hanging out with her and were not really friends or nothing were neutral its weird. But anyways she told me she liked me alot, but when i hit on her she doesnt respond to me the way id like her to. The thing is, why is she turning me down, like if she likes me, shouldnt she show affection the way im showing it to her? or what, im confused by this, tell me what u think.
playing hard to get...play along with her

either that or she didn't mean "like" the way you interpereted it
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Dewy141
So there is this girl that i like and i hang out with frequently and talk to blahblah, so last night i was hanging out with her and were not really friends or nothing were neutral its weird. But anyways she told me she liked me alot, but when i hit on her she doesnt respond to me the way id like her to. The thing is, why is she turning me down, like if she likes me, shouldnt she show affection the way im showing it to her? or what, im confused by this, tell me what u think.

I'm confused.
<Han> I love Hitler
A.) She's messing with you.
B.) She wants you to do something.
C.) You're completely misreading the signals.

I'm leaning towards C, and you might want to take a gander at the relationship thread.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.