How should I start to learn lead guitar? I'm an ok player, I can play Stairway, Under the Bridge, I'm learning Rock & Roll.
And whart are some songs with medium difficulty solos? I play classic rock, alt./modern, and punk(no solos there though). Thanks.
Quote by darkstar2466
Bigfoot.... The Abominable Snowman.... Chinese Democracy.... all stories, nothing more.

Sweet Child o Mine - the whole song

if that's not difficult enough then

Paradise city,

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

I already know the intro, and anything else?
Quote by darkstar2466
Bigfoot.... The Abominable Snowman.... Chinese Democracy.... all stories, nothing more.

Have you played the stairway solo?

I am more into improvising and knowing how to make a good solo, so the only one I ever learned was Bohemian Rhapsody. It's a pretty easy solo.

Oh, and sympathy for the devil.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
I know you said you're into Rock & Roll, and probably moreso then metal, but give Livin After Midnight by Judas Priest a shot. Runnin' With the Devil is also easy.No Excuses by Alice in Chains has a nice midlevel lead/solo, and so does Man in the Box.
If you're looking for more Zep stuff you may want to try the song "the Ocean". It has a decent solo and a nice swing bit at the end. If you like Sweet Child O' mine/ GnR you can try the solo from November rain or knocking on heaven's door.

cheers
Quote by mydogpoops
I already know the intro, and anything else?

Thats why he said the whole song.

The intro is a piece of cake. The solo is slightly harder. 'Specially the wah stuff on teh second part.

Maybe somethign sorta more fun like the crazy train solo?

Eruption is sorta fun to play, maybe not everythign but parts of it.

november rain is good too.
If you play a lot of rock and want to start soloing, you should learn the minor pentatonic scale. Helps you get started on improvising your own solos.