#1
Mxtabs is supposed to be back up on Halloween. Any thoughts? I know there's been about a thousand threads about this, but I figured an update would be nice for anyone who didn't know.

I'm really interested in seeing how it works out, seeing as how they'll be getting licenses for all the music. But I probably won't use the site too much, because UG has always just seemed better layed out to me.


My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
#2
i used mxtabs before it shut down...but i'm kind of glad it did now 'cause it forced me to use UG which i like alot more

i'm sure i'll just stick with UG
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
#3
Why anyone would care about mx tabs with UG around is beyond me. I dont wanna arselick but it really is so much better.
#4
i didnt use Mxtabs when it was around, so i still wont when it comes back.

Dinobot of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!


Quote by Stephen Colbert
Now the obvious question here is...

Who's fucking the ponies?


Quote by drop-dead666
Get.. Like he suggested, P-90's. Or you can just buy a hello kitty guitar.
#6
Quote by Jimmy_Pwns_Jimi
i didnt use Mxtabs when it was around, so i still wont when it comes back.



+1
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all




Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.



R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
#10
UG > Mx
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
#11
Quote by Metalology
UG > Mx


I agree. But before I used the UG forum I liked MXtabs better, the tabs always seemed more accurate for some reason. I've used UG for so long now though that I can't imagine not coming here.


My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
#12
UG is much better.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
#13
Yeah man, I'll stay here. UG is like my family now.

Full of hate, and awkward glances at the dinner table because maybe I accidentally got drunk woke up in bed naked with my cousin.

There's no place like home.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
#14
MxTabs was the shiznit way back in the day, when there were about 4,000 tab sites floating around. Mx was the only one my buddies and I counted on because it seemed to have the most accurate tabs. I like UG better now, but Mx brings back great memories of learning to play and jamming out easy songs in the garage.
#15
the only reason i liked mxtabs was it had a slightly better selection of Bass tabs, i dont play my bass as much anymore so ill probably not use it all that much
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
#16
It only had cool theme songs and such, but other than that, it was nothing special.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
#17
60% of my UG activity is in the pit and forums, while the other 40% is looking at lessons, tabs, etc.

Maybe I'll split it up and us MX for some tabs, but I'll mainly stick around here.
Nikolas
#18
Mx had more accurate tabs but I always came to UG first (Bassmasta was the best tab site ever)
#20
only nice thing about that site was that thy had drum tabs. everything else about it was pretty awful.
#21
Bump!

MX will be back at sometime on Halloween, which is in 15 minutes for me. I'm curious to see the new site. I have a feeling it will suck. I loved it back in the day, but now I'm not so sure. I'll probably stick with UG.
Other opinions?
#22
Quote by pancakes
Full of hate, and awkward glances at the dinner table because maybe I accidentally got drunk woke up in bed naked with my cousin.

There's no place like home.


Someone sig this. Now.

On topic, I've never used any other guitar site than UG