The best addition to the internet since....the computer?
I swear I'll spend hours upon hours losing my life to this simple button. I'll just sit and click through about 1000 websites a day or till' my fingers begin to bleed!
....Ok, sadly I have a girlfriend, friends and a guitar so I can't do that...but I would if I could!
Who else here loves stumble upon?!
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
ITs a Firefox add on, where you can choose severel guidelines from severel categories. Then you just click this lil' button on the side of the screen and it sends you to a random site.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

That sounds like a cool idea. Does it send you to any... not so appropriate sites?

I'd hate to be messing around with that and have some website with a bunch of naked girls pop up and have my mom in the room.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Quote by mental_zer0
post some cool sites you've found with stumble upon.

I like this one:

XD Saved that un',

Quote by screamsoftly
That sounds like a cool idea. Does it send you to any... not so appropriate sites?

I'd hate to be messing around with that and have some website with a bunch of naked girls pop up and have my mom in the room.

I think you can specifify it, if you want, but if you don't, if won't send you to sites like that.

Quote by adave
yeah SU is fun to play around with and you can come across some cool sites you wouldn't find otherwise.

Such as!
http://studenthome.nku.edu/~russelljo/flash/dudefalling.swf

HAHA... <--- clicky!

i put the correct things in and actually got that... i wouldn't click it...
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by This End Up
*meatspin Link*

i put the correct things in and actually got that... i wouldn't click it...

Remove it or you'll get banned....
I've had this for a while now... yeah it's pretty much the best thing ever made