I was at my local music store, and they had SGs and Les Pauls for around $199.99, and they said "Gibson Baldwin Education" or something to that effect. Are they any good?
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
From what I've heard, they are complete junk on par with Lyon guitars and the like.
not at all man, i had one of them and i regret it. if your a beginner then go ahead but even still go for an ibanez starter or something.
dont even touch one. Theyre junk. As I remember the neck was plastic or something. lol or it was hollow. Just dont get it.
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Eww, thanks. Nevermind. I have a Lyon and I wanted an upgrade.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
I have one, and its pretty bad. Neck buzzez like crazy from a very loose truss rod i think. Pickups hardly give the difference in tone between bridge and neck. Dead spots on it. Cant stay in tune for more than a few minutes at a time of straight playing. I wish i wasnt so cheap starting.
Should I go for an Ibanez? I'm looking for a good guitar, around $200, that would be good for punk, thrash, and maybe a little ska (which I have a pretty good hollow-body for).
Quote by musicianamedave

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
Sweet, thanks.
Quote by musicianamedave

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.