hey... I want a new wah Pedal.... but I don't know which best suits my style... so if anyone can help I would appreciate it... I play Heavy and Thrash metal.... and Im looking for one with as much range as possible... So if anyone can help I thank you
Quote by leavesandman
i hope your children get aids

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

Member Number 11 of Metallica Mensa
zakk wylde wah and i like the crybaby from hell.. i dont like original crybaby
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
maybe the Weeping Demon.. i haven't played one myself but i hear it's good for metal.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
zakk wylde wah and i like the crybaby from hell.. i dont like original crybaby

zw wah sucks, it's hissy when it's all the way down. the crybaby from hell is alright, certainly good for high gain.
go with the ibanez weeping demon. good for cleans, great with distortion, adjustable sweep, normal and low range, adjustable treadle, button or pedal on... its an awesome wah.
I was actually looking at the weeping demon, and the crybaby from hell.... but I was thinking just because its a brand name doesnt make it good... except almost everything ibanez is gold
Quote by leavesandman
i hope your children get aids

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

Member Number 11 of Metallica Mensa