Well,I think this is the right forum to post this...So,Skid Row is like ****in awesomness at his finnest!!

Discuss about them,and what era do you prefer...

I prefer Sebastian's era...

Let it roll!!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Sebastian Back pwns face
"How to fly: Hurl yourself at the ground and miss."
-Douglas Adams
Pround member of the Motley Crue club.
Quote by _Lewis
Sebastian Bach era is the only Skid Row era.

Skid Row are epic.

This man speaks the truth. I saw some videos of the other vocalists trying to fill in... It's pathetic.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
This man speaks the truth. I saw some videos of the other vocalists trying to fill in... It's pathetic.

He killed I Remember You.
Well this is just what I was looking for. I am currently addicted to the song I remember you. Just brilliant. It is one song that I can play and never get bored; although my neighbours must be getting sick of hearing me play it ; )

I am only a little familiar with Skid Row's stuff from the first two albums. Loved the first album. I remember you, youth gone wild, 18 and life, Sweet little sister, big guns. I know a couple of tunes from Slave to the Grind; monkey business, quicksand jesus, wasted time. 18 and life is a staple of my warm up routine, just love it.

Bach is an amazing singer. Arguably the best in the entire metal genre.
I saw a youtube video of Carrie Underwood doing I remember you and she really did a great job but she did lack the octive range of Bach but so does most everybody else.
The only song I've heard is 18 and Life and I think it's amazing. I should really look into some other Skid Row stuff.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society