Page 1 of 2
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
Dank

I love these guys. Really easy to listen to and get into but also very technical. Wish more bands in this genre would copy them.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
JustOneJacob
539 IQ
so friggin good

i really like the new album, its just more professionally produced: bottom line
"Run for the hills, the south's gonna take you"

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
This sounds like one of those myspace bullitens that say
"IF YOU DONT REPOST THIS IN 2 SECONDS A HANDCAPPED ZOMBIE IS GOING TO STAB YOU WITH A ZUCCHINI"
UrzasJ00rMom
880 IQ
I love this band haha. I saw them once and immediately got a shirt haha. They're wonderful. Really put a couple of the other bands playing to shame.
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2
SadistNation
1,256 IQ
i dunno, i just can't really get into these guys as of now. it's to high for me. I'm not really sure how to explain it. Eh, i dunno, ill check if they sound better to me tomorrow. ha
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
There is no need for another one. Both their guitarist are amazing. They made the cd how it would sound live, no redubbing the guitars on the cd. I respect that.
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
Quote by SadistNation
i dunno, i just can't really get into these guys as of now. it's to high for me. I'm not really sure how to explain it. Eh, i dunno, ill check if they sound better to me tomorrow. ha

I know what you mean. Its cause they constantly harmonize and therefore there's no real oomph behind their music. But like Waldorph said, I respect them because their music sounds so technical and sounds like it would live
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
Came out awhile ago brah
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
Oh my bad dude, links por favor??
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
The only link I found was to megaupload and it was a .tar file. I just figured my .rar file opener would work. It didn't. I had never seen that file type before.
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
PM zao, he sent me what seems like a legit link.
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
SOCOOLITHURTS
UG Member
4,541 IQ
Love these guys. I have probably seen them the most times out of all the bands I have seen (only second to Get Your Guns I think)

and all of you stealing their music is lame. These guys are still fairly new and need the money and support. If they had a major labeled or something like that then its alright.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
Love these guys. I have probably seen them the most times out of all the bands I have seen (only second to Get Your Guns I think)

and all of you stealing their music is lame. These guys are still fairly new and need the money and support. If they had a major labeled or something like that then its alright.

I'm not gonna steal it. I'm probably going to the cd release at Rocketown. If not I'm gonna buy it anyway because I respect these dudes.
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
Same. Bought their Quick is the Word Ep, but no way am I waiting till the release for me to hear it.
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
Tim Remains
Dixienormous
975 IQ
Can someone hook it up with a linky?

These guys are really good
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
Quote by guitarwannabe16
PM zao, he sent me what seems like a legit link.

You know what I just thought? Why didn't YOU send me the link?
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

k
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
Yeah this one seems to be working. Took me a while to figure out the password though, it was the last one left when I tried it.
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
Only 6 of the songs worked. It completely downloaded but when I opened it, it said there was an error and only opened 6 songs. I just deleted the whole thing. I don't want bits and peices, which is what it was. I'll just wait.
Last edited by waldorphPRS41 at Sep 27, 2007,
Zao_89
BEADF#b
3,389 IQ
Download worked fine for me. The cd is SOO good though. Theres NOTHING I can find wrong with it cause they finally have rhythm parts. And the reason I downloaded the cd is cause I live in Canada, and most underground bands' cds are hard to find up here.
Last edited by Zao_89 at Sep 27, 2007,
saxaxe
UG Resident
3,106 IQ
If they put in some variation, it would be a lot better. From what Ive heard, a lot of their stuff sounds the same. I'd also like to hear more variation in the vocals. They're very monotonous. Good band, though.
antiflag125462
God
1,336 IQ
wow, i saw these guys a couple months ago at a show with just over 100 people, had no clue people on this forum knew who they were. They were pretty awesome, the drummer spit in the lead singers mouth.
The Dead Walk
166 IQ
^Haha ew, the singer spat alot when we played with them too.
They put on a good show though. The guitarists have some talent.
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
Vote that you should have stayed banned.

EDIT: post was deleted
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
Last edited by guitarwannabe16 at Oct 8, 2007,
Paracetamol
King of lower back pain
203 IQ
I liked it, but I'd like it alot more if they toned the leads down a bit, it tends to over shadow every other quality That the band has.
BassNewbie
308 IQ
Seen them 3 times love them so much. their music has something alot of other bands in their genre lack. coolest guys too
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
I just downloaded the new cd. At least 5 of the songs are already out on their EP's so it's only like 5 new songs. I was a little bummed on that and I prefer the original version of all of the redone songs. Also the first song was missing from the thing I downloaded so if anyone wants to send me that it would be dope. I missed their cd release show on Friday.
ThisPerishedMin
UG Board King
423 IQ
pretty cool band. really good stuff Ive gotta admit.

.tar.gz file formats can be opened with 7zip. Just google it, its an awesome program, free, open source, etc. Itll make you just get rid of winzip as a matter of fact.
SOCOOLITHURTS
UG Member
4,541 IQ
I got there new CD 2 days ago at their premier show. I really like it.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
I got there new CD 2 days ago at their premier show. I really like it.

In Nashville? I was supposed to go but it just didn't happen.
GreenSaosiner
650 IQ
I haven't personally seen them... I am just starting to get into them more... but yeah one of my friends saw them with War of Ages, and said that they were the ****... and now I'm regretting not going... They are ****ing amazing.
ClassicDisaster
66 IQ
They're great live

I saw them with Common Yet Forbidden and With Blood Comes Cleansing

new cd is great
The end is here and she will not remain silent! - The Chariot

Oh, and there are accounts of people who have spoken out negatively about Scientology being killed. So consider me a marked man.
- Ryan Clark of Demon Hunter
Tedalicious
267 IQ
Dood I just saw them on Friday at my local venue with

Carnifex
Knights Of The Abyss
Suffokate(cancelled)
Them
Her Demise My Rise(cancelled)
To Something Beautiful
So I Shot Him
Beneath The Surface

They were so good
I got kciked int he face during Carnifex
True Family
Stand As One
Anarion614
likes trombone.
664 IQ
Ha, old thread.

Looking at the tour dates, they go to every single city in the south except New Orleans. It's frusterating.
Who dat?