I heard their song guns of navarone and liked what i heard. I'm looking to buy one of their albums. What do you think is their best album??
I only heard the album "stretching out" (only one I could find) and f***** love it. Its a 2 disc live album of when they got back together
dont own an album, but i wan to say two things TS

A) awsome username

B)awsome music choices, the Skatalites form what i've downloaded, are ****ign a-ma-zing
I could of seen them for free at the Finsbury Park festival but ended up getting too pissed at the dub sound system bus and couldnt see them. Ashamed.

Anyway, get Hi-Bop ska or the Greatest hits.
Twas "Rise London."

Anti-racism festival, completely free, let you bring your own drink in, but it didnt half ****ing rain.
Alright cool. I'm probably just going to download a few songs off Limewire 1st. Any other suggestions?
Quote by Guitarherosucks
Alright cool. I'm probably just going to download a few songs off Limewire 1st. Any other suggestions?

Be careful with limewire 'cause you'll get a bunch of songs that aren't really The Skatalites, they've just been mislabeled.
I always refer to all music guide just to make sure i'm getting the right song
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
I am usually told to get singles or compilations when buying 1st wave ska. But I cant be of much help because I only know one of their songs as well.