Ok, so I decided to go into enriched english for grade nine, but it's really difficult and I need help for an assignment. We're supposed to write and expository essay on we think a complete life is and how is the reader supposed to live one, so right now I' trying to brainstorm on what a complete life is and all I can think of is death and doing as much as you can while your alive, can anyone help me out with this? Thanks in advance.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
Many people turn towards religion and a fulfilling career, along with strong social relationships to have a complete life.
Nikolas
... I think there are to many homework help threads annnd there should be a new homework help thread where everyone asks for help on their homework
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by killedbyaspork
... I think there are to many homework help threads annnd there should be a new homework help thread where everyone asks for help on their homework

I was just thinking that as I made this thread.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
Quote by Skippy_McNutty
I was just thinking that as I made this thread.

glad to know I'm not the only one... annnd having a complete life is really up the the individual. soo I would say its really based on what the person wants to accomplish
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
The whole thing is based on an opinion. It's supposed to be what YOU think not what WE think.
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
A complete life is having the feeling of looking back on your life and seeing all the good and bad thats happened, and not regretting and wanting to take back any of it. Ever.