ok...im thinking about getting a drum set...which would be the best for the money...im not spending over 650$
oh yeah...i do power metal
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.

best drum set... noow for your money... I dunno somthing like this?

Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
whos set is that???
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
my friend got a complete pulse drumset w/ cymbals for $349 on musiciansfriend.com. But they are definitely not the best even for beginners. A great deal is to get a Peavey International Series if they sell any currently on ebay and get some sheet cymbals, hardware, and your set for about $500
Quote by metalisbest
whos set is that???

neil pert's
drummer from rush if you don't know who he is
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Quote by killedbyaspork
neil pert's

your right I dont... dont care though, i just liked the set lol
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by killedbyaspork
neil peart's

*Fixed*
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by metalisbest
your right I dont... dont care though, i just liked the set lol

you were talking about the small set right? the one on top belongs to the drummer from my band
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Mapex M Birch Series are the best for the price out there, better than any 900000 pearl, with some quality cymbals, you've got yourself a $2000 set.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Mapex-M-Birch-Standard-5Piece-Drum-Set-with-Free-10-Tom-?sku=449725X
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?

All this could be yours!!

small child not included with normal edition
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665

All this could be yours!!

duuude! we gave a set like that to my moms friends kids, who are about that age, and it was in a room that looked exactly like that... except with less crap... but still same drum set and same room layout... craaazy... and the kid looks similar
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Quote by killedbyaspork
neil pert's

That's not Neil Peart's set. It's Terry Bozzio's kit.
buy 5 drum sets! Then you can take advantage of their women and learn their native language. Soon, you'll have their trust. That's when the raping begins!!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by Captain Insano
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ludwig-Accent-CS-Custom-Fusion-Plus-5Piece-Satin-Drum-Set?sku=447709

It's a little more expensive than you wanted but it's a nice kit. Go Ludwigs!
Thats alot like my set, its very good. Even though I'm a ****ty drummer
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by killedbyaspork
neil pert's

that's not neils kit. thats terry bozios kit
Quote by bi-ah!
ok...im thinking about getting a drum set...which would be the best for the money...im not spending over 650$

my advice is to save till you get $1000.
Quote by edwardthegreat5
Mapex M Birch Series are the best for the price out there, better than any 900000 pearl, with some quality cymbals, you've got yourself a $2000 set.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Mapex-M-Birch-Standard-5Piece-Drum-Set-with-Free-10-Tom-?sku=449725X

not quite buddy the standard of wood is far less than a saturn or a orion. they are good starter kits tho..you should look into Dream Bliss cymbals they are high quality and cheap. me...ive got a Mapex 6 piece Saturn, Paiste Sig Hats, ride, crash, 3 wuhan chinas and 3 spashes, istanbul crash, zil crash, iron cobra double bass pedal dennis chambers snare. Sorted.
thanks guys i appreciate it so far...but i guess ya'll are right about the saving up the mondy...i think i might need a bunch...is the 7 piece set the best? im looking to play stuff like iron maiden, and dragonforce or whatever...like ive messed around on drum sets before, and know a few things, but i'd like really start learnin a lot
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by bi-ah!

Roland V-drums rule if you need to play and keep quiet at times and they record so easily too...
But they are high in price..you may be able to find a used kit at v-drums.com though. Stay away from any of these deals on ebay as roland v-drums are mostly scams on ebay...

anyways for acoustics, look at these
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation/acoustic-drum-sets?N=100001%2b304764%2b11&Ns=P_RatingOverall%7c1&page=1
Quote by bi-ah!
thanks guys i appreciate it so far...but i guess ya'll are right about the saving up the mondy...i think i might need a bunch...is the 7 piece set the best? im looking to play stuff like iron maiden, and dragonforce or whatever...like ive messed around on drum sets before, and know a few things, but i'd like really start learnin a lot

3 piece is best. Slim Jim Phantom gets no respect around here.
if you go a little more expensive get a Pacific set. or PDP, whatever you want to call them. you get incredible sounding drums with real tone woods like birch or maple. but to be completely honest, anyone can make a cheap drumset sound good if you tune it well, but cheap cymbals sound like ****. bye a little cheaper drumset and get some decent cymbals.

btw i have been playing drums for over 10 years.