Ill honestly tell you, you can do all of it yourself for the cost of new strings, and have the experience to know what to do next time, but if you insist, Id say $50
Wow if you lived near me I'd charge you $5- unless you provide the strings, then it's free.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Wait...is there a way I can get a tutorial on this? Cuz if I can do it myself I'd DEFINITELY wanna save the cash...

I can pick stuff up and understand stuff pretty well so if there is a tutorial somewhere and you think I (never touched guitar wiring before...Never even taken a pickguard off before lol) could do it, then please, enlighten me
Quote by Pabli7o
fity bananas @ Sam Ash... GC are gay homos.

so theyre straight?
Quote by Pabli7o
never seen that Tshirt that says Homosexuals Are Gay?

not really
It will probably cost you a pretty penny. Maybe even more than 5000 pretty pennies.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Will_Minus
It will probably cost you a pretty penny. Maybe even more than 5000 pretty pennies.

I think if I tried paying the bill with 5000 (or more) pretty pennies, I would get the job for free cuz the cashier wouldn't wanna count them.

>>

<<

I should try that...
I've always wanted to pay bus fare with pennies. It's only 200 pennies, but imagine putting them in the hopper one at a time.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
20 bucks at sam ash plus cost of strings
Words to live by: Haters gonna' hate.
not relivent to this situation, but I once paid for my Mclard with pennies. Cashier got pissed at counting and just trusted me and pushed them into her drawer. Was only 250 pennies. but was well worth lugging them in there.
Side note... cashier was an old ex co-worker that I hated ^_^. Just so you know it wasn't a random act of pennage.

Also wiring a guitar is very very simple. Usally requires a soldering iron, and some solder. Which is buying is cheaper then hireing a guitar tech. to do it.
I would learn to do it yourself, and save the cash. and if you must do it, take it to a tech. I really don't trust GC with my guitar and not to over charge me for some pointless crap.