Ok, you go out, and take the time to properly set up your strat so it stays in tune well, and you have fun whanging on the thing like its a floyd, and adding little tricks in your lead parts, but what songs are coverable that use such a whammy bar?

most players who use the trem bar opt for a locking/floating system, one that can bend down further/easier (I gotta keep mine tight to stay in tune, but I can still use it).

I wanna try some Van Halen stuff -- but does he use insanely deep dives or up-bends? if not thats a possibility. What about other stuff? any tabs you could point me to?

and, BTW, my trem does stay in tune. Very well actually, although I need new springs before I can set it up to do up bends (my current springs can't keep in tune when I loosen them, not strong enough.) But right now its perfect for dives.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
van halen does both. but on the first cd he used a guitar with a fender trem anyways so you should have no problem with that.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
You can do some Alice in Chains tricks. At the end of Nutshell is what I'm talking about.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
i thought EVH's strat was only routefd for divebombs, and not pull ups, so ou should me right with his stuff
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^